SRS Should i even bother? *girl i was seeing for 3weeks*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LS Boy, Sep 11, 2007.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

so ive been seeing this chick for about 3weeks.... first night, we hit it off REALLY good we made out and we both had fun (went to the bar/club).

Then couple days later i took her around the city on my bike...of coarse, good times also.

the next weekend, we didnt hang out really since it was her moms bday....but then couple days (wed) i took her a baseball game and had alot of fun.

Comes labor day weekend, we went out clubbing again and ended up making out and this time she drove to my house and we ended up having sex.

she's still a rookie in bed and didnt wanna get on top :hs: anyways, since i had alcohol in my system and first time having sex with her, i had a hard time getting off (always happens) so after 45min of sex...i had to FAKE IT :hs:

anyways, i dont know if she knew i faked it or not...but she was whatever.....she ended up going home 30min later :o she gave me a good bye kiss and i walked her out of her car.

next day...i didnt hear from her (She said she will call) .... but being nice and people saying i should call---i did....she didnt pick up..i didnt leave a vm.

two days later (tue), i saw her online and she talked to me but it was just for short time. we agreed to go watch another baseball game. but that was it. thurs came, i text her to see what shes up to for the weekend and she told me she had to work (from last time, she told me she dont work on weekends). anyways, that was the last time i talked to her.

she was online last night and so was i....she didnt bother aim'ing me at all---so i did the same :hs:

anyways, should i even bother with her? or chase her? shes not really TO DIE For kinda girl---but kinda cool to hang out with (she can dance).

im thinking of waiting til Wed...and if she doesnt contact me, i will try to contact her once and set up something for the weekend.

what should i do?

cliff: met this girl 3 weeks ago, after 3rd date we had sex....then no contact thereafter. should i contact her or no?

PS: im usually good with cutting off girls and moving on quickly :hs:

2. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

no. if she wanted to contact you its not hard to pick up your phone and press a couple of buttons. move on, theres a ton of fish in the sea.

3. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

thats my mentality now.

but then of coarse theres that "it works both ways" if shes playing hard to get :hs:

she usually text's me every other day :hs:

4. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

Drop it,
    Most likely shes not interested.
    Plenty of fish in the sea.

The texts are her way of boredom. She probably mass messages them to alot of people haha.

Dont get played

5. davidle94

davidle94 New Member

]

dot

6. jones21

jones21 Uranium Member

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Doesn't sound like she's into you. Move on.