Should I dump my Treo for a Touch?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Maffy29, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

So I have a HTC Touch on the way. Snatched a last minute steal on eBay. I currently have a Treo 700wx. I haven't used a Touch yet, but I like the looks of it. Of course I'm going to try it out for myself, but I wanted to get some opinions to keep in mind.

2. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

I'm thinking of dumping my Treo 755p for a Blackberry but only because I'm not feeling WM. So I guess that doesn't really help at all. Either way, I wouldn't have gotten the Treo 700wx or the Touch. BB is the new hotness, if it wasn't already before.

3. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

If the Pearl was available from Sprint, I would consider it. Not a fan of the two that Sprint offers, plus I already have a 7100i (Nextel) for work. So that gets me my Blackberry fix.

My Touch just arrived this morning and I like the initial look of it. Charging it up right now....

4. natelam

natelam New Member

The Pearl is available for Sprint as of today. -N

5. nugzalot

nugzalot OT Supporter

I have a BB 8830 with sprint right now. I too got the bug for a new phone so I've ordered a Touch on ebay too. I've been having major problems with getting my data connection to stay working with the blackberry. However after I ordered the phone the BB support seemed to have done something to make the data work.. oh well. Gonna try the touch out but I'll really be happy when Sprint finally gets the Curve.