should i cut anything out of my diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 60druidgurubash, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 60druidgurubash

60druidgurubash OT Supporter

okay i kept track of what i ate today. everything was measured exactly with a scale. nutrition facts taken from food labels rather than fitday except for the banana. so this is about as accurate as possible. only thing is that i didnt eat the yolks in the eggs so thats a little bit off. i also forgot to add olive oil...whatever amount the chicken soaked when i cooked it. i change up dinner a bit but the chicken/veges/beans is most common and also what i ate today. im 5 foot 10, 160 lbs. obviously im trying to bulk. i started at 138 lbs at end of august. gained the first 20 lbs real quick. now ive slowly crept up from 158 to 160 over the past week or 2. am i eating more than i need to? i dont want to gain extra fat by eating more than i need. oh and this is on work out days so 4x a week. otherwise i take 1.6 scoops less whey and 12 oz less milk on non workout days. oh and i also just bought a shitload of vitamin water that was on sale...i planned on drinking one per day with my lunch to flush down the tuna. getting really sick of the plain tuna. thats like another 100 calories...i dont know if i should drink it now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. mandrew

mandrew New Member

protein is retarded high

3. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

everything looks a little high...

4. Jacknasty

Jacknasty New Member

If you're really trying to bulk, start eating everything you see. You're mission is calories. Obviously you don't want to eat tubs of ice cream, but eat like a mofo

5. Kotu

Kotu OT Supporter

You don't wanna rush it or you'll get fat.

If you are getting fat right now that's because you gained too fast... 20 pounds in 2 months is too much.

6. CooperR6

CooperR6 New Member

7. 60druidgurubash

well aside for the my initial gains im not gainign weight very quickly anymore. like 2 lbs in the past 2 weeks. my midsection theres a little bit more fat but i can still see my abs so its not too much. also during my first month i was probably only around 3000 calories, i added in the bagel and string cheese later on when my gains slowed. well i think ill just continue this until i run out of string cheese and see how much weight i gain. then cut that out. but if i only gain like a couple of pounds a month on this diet then that means im not eating too much right? also on non work out days im takign in like 350 less calories. i didnt even realize my protein was that high too...ill probably cut out another shake on non workout days or switch to water.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  8. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Personally i find it hard to believe you're gaining slow at 3700 calories and 380 grams of protein being 160 lbs. You a young guy?

9. 60druidgurubash

24. well i dont think im getting 3700 calories every workout day. like i said non workout days im definitely getting 350 calories less. however i dont really measure anything normally. like when i eat my yogurt and granola i just pour some into a bowl. that day i ended up eating more than i usually would since the yogurt was almost empty so i just poured the rest in. added in extra granola for the extra yogurt. also like i said i dont eat the egg yolks and those nutrition facts are including the yolks.

10. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

:hsugh:

11. 60druidgurubash

wat. is the yolks throwing it off too much. i assumed the egg whites counted more since there is a lot more of it.

12. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

bro................

13. jokka

jokka OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8320/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Picardhsugh.jpg

14. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

:rofl:

15. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

what

16. Looks good man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.