Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok, from the title that sounds very strange, but something strange happened to me 2 days ago in the gym... any thoughs on what it might be???

ok, so i was just warming up two days ago on flat db bench, and on my 7th rep i got a weird type of throbbing pain in the back of my head. i didn't think to much of it at the time, but as my workout progressed, everytime i got to wher i was really pushing myself, i got the pain....i thought it was strange, so i called it a day.

yesterday, it happened again, whenever i started to strain, my head hurt something terrible... like a sharp throbbing pain. so again, i called it a day early.

today, just when lifting something heavy (not at the gym)i got a slight sensation like i did the 2 previous days.

do you think i could have pulled a muscle in my back and it is tightening up on a nerve, or do you think something else. i was told that if it were an aneurism, that pain would be unbarable, and i would not be even questioning it. has anyone had a similar experience, or have any ideas as to what it might be?

thanks
    tom

2. illmatix

illmatix Diamond Studded Member OT Supporter

I had something like that happen to me a few years ago. I was taking Ripped Fuel (With Ephedra) and doing heavy squats. A couple sets in I got a real intense pain in the back of my head a little above my neck that felt like a sharp throbbing cramp or something. My vision went red and I got dizzy too.

After that, I never took Ripped Fuel again and I never had the problem. Are you on any stimulants?

3. joy division

joy division New Member

ITS NOT A TUMAAAAAHHHHH

GLAHHHHH /arnold

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

goddamnit u beat me to it.

5. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

maybe an aneurism.

too bad ot.com/doctor isnt open for business, so... CALL ONE

6. well, i went to a doc, and he said that it is most probable to be a muscle spasm that could be putting pressure on my spine. i gusess similar to someone having trouble in their lower back, could experience pain in their foot. he said not to be to worried, and if this persists, then we could go from there. i have nver had any back or neck trouble in my life (only 26) never even a sore back really... so i will just take a day or two off and go from there.

as far as sups go, i recently tried my first "non protein" sup. tried metacort as standalone, but only took for 2 weeks. i don't know?

7. Gutrat

Gutrat "GET DOWN..."

i had those exact symtoms -- stop working out for a couple of weeks and slowly get into it.

8. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

9. Sand Hanitizer

Sand Hanitizer Active Member

im thinking a nerve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.