should i be worried, i cant see it happening my gf gave me a scare!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 20, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

WEll today my gf goes i didnt have my period and it is late, by a few days or whatever. Then she makes a remark her breasts are hurting so i go what is that a sign of, she says pregnancy. We havent had sex in a long time cause she was looking into the pill or other various preventive measures. She has had a couple periods since last time we had sex.

We just fooled around and i figured her or what not and dry humped. She has been under alot of stesss from money,school,getting into a car accidnet now she has no car etc. But would breasts hurt during PMS. I highly doubt she could get pregnant by me figering her cause i shoudlnt have had any gum on my fingers and if i did i wiped it off in her mouth and on her body, i guess she is just late cause of stess. Im thiinking pregnancy kit, but i never heard of anyone getting preganant this method?

2. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

It's next to damn impossible she's pregnant, bro.

Sensitive breasts are also a sign her period is coming, not just pregnancy.

A car accident and a lot of stress could cause her to even completely miss her period.

Just wait it out.

3. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

yeah shes not pregnent.

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

why is she messing with you? i highly doubt she is pregnant. my boobies are always sore/sensitive before my period.

5. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

she's fucking with you man.

6. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

Mind games bad!

7. what an ignorant bitch.

8. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

its gotta b stress. i know girls that miss their periods entirely because of stress. the other possibility is she could have a disorder called endometriosis (*sp?). common symptoms of the disorder is missing periods for months at a time or getting them back to back without 28 days passing. dont worry it is VERY common. something like 2 out of 5 women have it. do a little research and mayb see a doctor.

9. foad

foad New Member

MmmMMMmmMMmMmM Boobies! :)

On Topic: Yeah.. she doesn't sound prego to me either dude!!

10. Altered_Ego

Altered_Ego (+.+)(-.-)(_ _) ..zz

:wiggle:

11. Big Red

Big Red New Member

I hate it when women mess with their guys head :rolleyes: I went 5 months without getting a period and I was not prego, just regular stress with work and whatnot. She is just paranoid, tell her to drop it or take a test :squint:

12. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

If it will make you guys feel better, take a test. It is "possible" to get prego while just messing around, however not likely.... At all. I wouldn't get down on his gf though... She might just be paranoid and not thinking straight.... Especially if she's under a lot of stress. Relax, I'm sure everything will be fine.

13. D-3vil

D-3vil Lurkerius Fantasticus

Is she likely to have cheated on you with someone else perhaps?

14. foad

foad New Member

Oh jesus christ.. Lets not open that can of worms just yet. :eek3:

15. kai-li

kai-li New Member

She's nervous and that pushed it back. Its bad that she made you paranoid... but at least she said something...

Go buy a test. $10 for the piece of mind is worth it.

Oh and funny story but this happens to a lot of girl... I have taken a test three times in my life... and everytime after taking the test and seeing the - sign... my period started right away.

Many women don't follow a 28 day cycle... its natural. If she is stressed or exercising more it can push it back. Now that you have had this scare and she knows what it is like to be this freaked out... maybe you could use the opportunity to ask her to get on the pill?

16. weakone

weakone New Member

My breasts were sore two weeks before I got my period last month. And I had symptoms that could have been due to both.. Getting my period, and pregnancy. I was going through a lot of stress (I'd also gotten into a car accident.. and totalled my car), and then my period came when I expected it to. She just has to wait it out and try not to stress herself out too much. And try not to be too nervous around her. When my boyfriend is nervous and he shows it, it's ten times harder to say confidently that I'm sure I'm going to get it.

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

My god, with all teh pregnancy scare threads in here, you'd think women would learn the signs by now, maybe talk about it a bit more with people....

Mom, sometimes I don't feel so fresh.....

Anyway, I have only had one "scare" in my relationships, which it turned out to be a combination of medical issues and a physical issue. Although I took the "scare" like a man at the time, started deciding what to do and what to get, etc....

If you're ready to stick in, you should be ready to accept the outcome.

18. Trina

Trina New Member

MY breasts always ache a few days to a week before I get my period.

19. CKY4800

CKY4800 New Member

PMS and Pregnacy share many of the same symtoms. It could also be stress, but I wouldn't worry about it.

20. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

she is playin you man. probably trying to get attention from you. buy her some flowers, give her some kisses and smooth it out.