SRS Should I be upset at my friend?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by newboundguy, Dec 3, 2007.

1. newboundguy

newboundguy New Member

So I was dating my ex-gf for a long time and we had a very serious relationship. She did some things and we broke up last year, but kept in contact untill the begining of this year and 1 encounter a few weeks ago(where I just went up said hi, chit chat for 2 mins, then left to hang out with another girl I was with)...

So one of my "close" friends had asked me random questions about her everyso often, but i didn't take it as much. Last time I saw my friend, he asked me if I even talk with her anymore, I said no. he and I both left it at that.

So now I got word that's him and other but not so close friends have been talking with her and even hang out when they all go out(mind you, none of these people knew my ex-gf before me).

So I'm kinda upset at my "close" friend because he's obviously had contact with her(even added her on facebook) and didn't tell me anything until he found out I stopped talking to her.

Now, excuse the language, but fuck the ex-gf... I'm talking about a bond good friends have...
    Am I blowing this out of proportion or would you expect your close friend/homie to tell you shit like this?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea if you dated for over a year, he should stay away. that doesnt mean you have any right to be mad about a girl that you no longer have any intertest in.

heres how to handle it: remind him every chance you get of all the fucked up shit you used to do to her. how do you like my leftovers?

that will make you feel better.