Should I be pissed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by biggie03, Apr 25, 2007.

1. biggie03

biggie03 Active Member

I fucked up. I asked my gf about her past. She kind of brought it up and I was like tell me. She told me that she used to give it up to any guy at a party when she was like 16-18. These parties would happen once a week or every other week. She is now close to 22. She said she was immature and stupid. She has changed a lot from back then. I got kinda pissed, and just told her to go home. I didn't even kiss her goodbye.

:wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

LikeI said in the post in the main forum, you are surprised? You said you guys had sex within the first few days of knowing her. If you can't get past her past then move on already. It's not like you are serious or even really care about her.

3. biggie03

biggie03 Active Member

i do care about her

4. iwishyouwerebeer

barely seems like it

5. biggie03

biggie03 Active Member

im just confused

6. biggie03

biggie03 Active Member

honestly

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

You're not secure enough with yourself and your own sexuality and ability to pick up girls. If you were, you would know clearly whether or not your internal value system would see this as a deal-breaker

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I just don't get it. she was a 16 year old kid. everyone knows 16 year olds do dumb stuff. get over it. :dunno:

9. Liquid_Vitamins

Liquid_Vitamins New Member

It's kind of like that lawyer credo: don't ask a question you don't know (or want to know) the answer to.

10. Original

Original OT Supporter

That was then, this is now.

I can't imagine how she can even be feeling now. If someone asked me to explain something in the past that I'm not proud of, and then tells me to leave without saying much anything else, I'd be feeling pretty upset.

Part of a relationship is accepting each others flaws and moving on. :hsd:

11. low20

low20 Member

u cant be pissed...its her life, she made those choices and you chose to be with her now...if it bothers you, leave her...if you want to be with her, get over it otherwise you will make her resent you because you will make her feel like crap about herself

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If anything she should be pissed at you for handling the situation so immaturely

13. iwishyouwerebeer

But of course instead she's probably extremely hurt and feeling more guilty about her past even though it's none of his business.

14. armond

armond New Member

DAWT

I took out the rest, because I think that someone who is intimate with a person should know the past. But to judge, no one has that right... Well you can, but can you say you honestly didn't do something you regret or are ashamed of?!:nono:

15. Placebo

Placebo New Member

You just punished her for telling the truth. This was before she met you. Get over it and mature up, and if you can't and it will really bother you. Break up. No half and half pms bullshit

16. biggie03

biggie03 Active Member

yeah she told me the truth and i didn't handle it well. she called my brother's gf last night crying about how she felt bad. i really felt bad too, i just wish i didnt know. we have made ammends (sp?) she wanted to hang out today, but i told her no because i was gonna play basketball. i need to cool off a bit, i just get hurt thinking about ALL the guys she pleased before me :hsugh:

fuck :wtc:

17. RunItByME

RunItByME New Member

What the fuck, that's some class A bullshit. Live for today. You care 'bout her you say? Then talk to her 'bout it, if you feel she's honestly another type of woman today, whatever she did back then should stay in the past.

18. razi

razi New Member

she's not with any of them now, which means they couldn't cut the mustard.

you can choose to be insecure about it, or you can choose to get over it.

19. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

oh my fucking god:rofl: bro send her this way, i've always wanted to fit my entire body in a girl's vagina

20. MoonlitDragon

MoonlitDragon New Member

It sounds like you do care about her and you really feel bad now that you've made her feel miserable just for being honest with you and for trusting you enough to share such exruciatingly personal details from her past. While you can't undo what you've already done to hurt her ... which you have very much ... you still need to find some way to accept her sexual past/exploration. You also owe her a very fast and meaningful apology for how you reacted and how you're still treating her.

21. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Even though this isn't in the main forum anymore... still can't tell if you're being serious :rofl:

22. iwishyouwerebeer

You really are an idiot, you know that? Here you are BITCHING up a storm about you girlfriend that you yourself fucked right away.....then you are upset and confused that she has been with so many guys.....but how do you solve it? Oh yeah, by going out and fucking some other easy girl so you can later bitch about the fact that she is surprisingly a slut too.

23. low20

low20 Member

think about it this way also....think about all the girls you slept with before her...can u honestly say you really remember all that much about them or the sex you had with them? maybe it was great or whatever, but after your with someone for a while, it becomes hard to even remember what it was like with someone else and you never think about it anyway.

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Exactly. You can only hold someone's past against them if doing so doesn't make you a hypocrite. It's a double-edged sword.

25. Ghetto_mathie

Ghetto_mathie New Member

I second that, having your internal values makes it easy for you to decide if it's a deal breaker. Would be a deal breaker for me for sure, man, she gave it to anyone who wanted it?!? Guy, she was the high school hooker!! Worst part is, she charged $0 for her services!!! hahahaha

Even worst is, knowing ur values but becoming a hypocrite. If you're gonna do that, then don't even consider judging or using that against her. That's actually even worst than being the town whore.