SRS Should I be offended?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by o2, Dec 4, 2007.

1. o2

o2 Witty Title Here OT Supporter

Ive been seeing this chick (she claims to be a virgin) for about a month. At 1 point in our convo I blurted out that I never used a condom before (yah yah.... smooth :o), and now she wants me to get tested. I took it kinda hard, and got kinda upset.

:hs:

2. sway

sway New Member

Um no! She has the mindset that she is mature enough to take care of herself and be responsible and ask someone that she may sleep with to get tested and you get offended? It's embarassing as a woman that she is the first to ever ask this of you.

3. o2

You are a chick I assume?

4. scholar

scholar New Member

Well if you were with a new girl who said she'd never use a condom before but had fucked several guys, would you want her to get tested? :hs:

5. o2

It was never an issue, so I guess I never thought about it. You do have a point though....

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

she wants to protect herself and look out for herself.

You are an unknown variable in this situation.

Why the hell would you be offended?

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you shouldn't be offended

she's looking out for her best interest, her health

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Are you kidding me? If you have never even thought about getting tested and get offended by someone asking you to then you aren't mature enough to be having sex.

9. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

sounds like she wants to have sex in the future if she's worried about what you may have.

10. scholar

scholar New Member

I don't know how many girls you've been with, nor what sort of girls they have been, but I advise you to get checked, not just for your girlfriend, but also for yourself. In north america 1 in 143 people have HIV, and many more have other nasty STDs. Sexual health is one of those areas I wouldn't ignore...

11. task

task .

Sounds reasonable to me, ask her to come with you and get tested too so you both know it's clean.

12. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I would probably be put off, but at the same time, consider who's telling you to get tested: someone who's never had sex before, probably because she's afraid of it, and she has no idea what it's really like. Of course she's overly cautious.

Task is right, though; tell her she needs to get tested too. You can get gonorrhea of the mouth and throat too, and I don't believe for a second she made it to adulthood without going down on some guy.

13. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. I don't see why you should get offended. She's looking out for her health and you should get checked out for your health as well.

14. o2

Well, she's still 18 (turning 19 soon), so it might be hard to believe, but it could be true. Her best friend (who I've known for 14 years) maintains the same story, o I'd say 9/10 shes a v.

I told her Im sorry for acting like a bitch over it, and Im gonna go get tested on friday. Any idea how that takes? Getting the results I mean.

15. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

LOL dude keep your pants on. Her virginity isn't going anywhere just yet. Unless she is actually not going anywhere near you. Get tested for the fun of it. Hell, if you haven't used a condom before on a girl that has had sex previously, it's probably a good idea anyway.

My girl was a virgin also. It's not so crazy to think she could be. Believe it or not they exist...

16. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Just how old are you two?

17. o2

She said she wants to fuck, but not touching me till I get tested. Im 20, shes gonna be 19 tomorrow.

How long do these tests take?

18. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

I could tell that's what you wanted without you even needing to say it, expecially with the, how long does it take question. Are you still a virgin? Can you really not wait and just spend time with someone you're suppose to love, for more than a pussy? Is that all she is good for? Just wait man seriously, even if the test takes a few weeks, which I believe it does. You'll be fucking before you know it.

Just let the relationship continue on without this being an issue. I'd just do it and go on with my life. She will be happy, you both get laid, win win situation. Her Virginity isn't going anywhere without you it seems. Too bad you didn't know about this sooner, since Birthdays are usually sexy time days. Hope you guys have fun together today nonetheless. Hell 3rd base is almost as good if not better, unless she refuses to go down on you then boourns.

19. o2

None of that is happening because shes sick (mono) and has been out of commission for the past week and a half, and there is probably another week to go before she gets better.

The reason why I ask, is because I planned a little trip (for her birthday, after she gets better), and it would be nice if I had the results by them, so she's not "scared of touching me, and not always thinking about it".

20. sway

sway New Member

How long it takes depends on where you went and the lab. When I would go to my gyno and get it done, I had the results in a week. He would call me and tell me over the phone "you're all clean!" :mamoru: We were friends though so I'm not sure if other people had to wait 2 weeks or what.

21. o2

I called the clinic, they got me an appointment for friday, and told me I'll know results in 15 mins! :o

22. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Oh my, times have really changed.:eek3:

23. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:cool: good luck

24. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

Take it as a compliment. She called you a whore!

25. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Are they going to test for EVERYTHING though? I've never heard of getting results that fast for everything, especially for AIDS.