should i be mad?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

*mods...move this to The Asylum if neccesary*

a little background, i dated this girl for a good 20 months give or take. eventually, i lost interest and told her straight up about it. so i let her made the decision whether we should break up or not...she chose to end the relationship. and now, were offically "friends", but ever since the break off, we still act like were couples and whatnot...see each other often, sex, etc.

enough with the background. so today i was really depressed, i dont know why: maybe its because im overeacting about my court trial thats tomorrow:o ? but today, my "ex" called me and offered me to come to her game. i just said i dont know (since i wasnt feel well today). i show up at the end of her game and shes got a crap look on her face as well. usually, she would come over to my house and i was looking forward to that, but she told me she just wanted to go home. :ugh: so i just said fine and left.

so now im pretty bummed out and my day is still crap-tacular. hours later, i hit the gym. she tends to call my cell 5-6 times within an hour...i dont pick up because i guess i was mad (at her:hsd: ). i call back after an hour when i got home and she finally picked up after 4 calls...turns out she was asleep. at this time, i was still bummed out about eariler and kinda give her the jackass attitude. she just said "im gonna go back to sleep then..*click*" :rant2: so i call back and basically tell her, i cant see her this weekend for some bs reason. she said fine. reason i called her and told her that is because the fact that she kinda ticked me off:hsd:

should i be even mad about this? im just having a crap day and it got worse. i was being a jerk and giving her bs too cause i was having a one fucked up day...it got worse since she wasnt with me today.

depression sucks and i got a court trial at 8:30am:noes:

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i think the first step you should be thinking about is trying to find some normal, healthy closure with your so called "ex".

This friends with benifits thing always sounds like a great idea in the beginning, but it always gets fucked up. So my advice is to either wash her off of you completely, no more fucky fucky, or else work things out between you two and get back together.

You need some closure in this one way or another. Otherwise you wouldnt be pissed.

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

shes a great person but their are just so many small things that add up that made my decision on why i broke up with her. (IE: her father hates males in the house, i dislike some of her family, do last minute changes that fucks my day up, curfew, gives me a bitch attitude when i talk to my friends that are girls, etc). i even made a list for her and showed it to her. i dont think she would want to change or its just too hard for her.

if i brush her off and dont see her...im gonna feel lonely. of course, id be a free weiner but id think about her most of the time which would make my days incomplete. some told me to see other women, but its tough talking to women when im thinking about the 'ex' and i suck w/women:o

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i think you're cutting yourlself a little short here pal. i mean sure, its natural to think about ex girlfriends. but you cant RELY on that, nor should you keep focusing on only her. You have to put her in the past. Not as a person, but as a girlfriend, fuck friend, whatever. Being friends is all good and well, as long as thats as far as you go with it.

You're in this rut. I understand it. I do. But im tellin you, even tho you say you suck with women, its the only way you're going to get over the ex. By going out and meeting new women.

You gotta get off your ex. Bottom line. I know its tough. I dont think there's any guy here on OT who wouldnt admit being hooked on an ex after they broke up. But eventually, that cord has to be cut.

I'm sorry, i dont know what else to tell ya!! :sadwavey: :hug:

5. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Sounds to me, regardless of your history, that you were pretty much being an ass to her, so she was one back to you. Kinda had it coming :dunno:

I wouldn't worry about it much, sounds like she's into you still regardless just give it some time.