SRS Should I apologize to her?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Jan 31, 2007.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3004780

^ There is the main plot/story of whats been going on. Anyways, up until this afternoon we didnt talk since I first posted that thread - its been a good week at least. Anyways, she called me today (from a blocked #), in which I was expecting to be someone else...I was totally taken by surprise. She bitched me out because of what I called her after I found out shes been seeing someone else. I called her a shallow bitch, a liar and a stuck up self centered bitch. Knowing her, of course she denied being all that and saying how she was the opposite.

Well, I guess she took it really hard and got all emotional over the phone with me today, saying how her previous relationship before me (3yrs) she was called names, left right and centre, physically abused and treated like a piece of shit - this I never knew! Well, I didnt know what to say, in fact I was dead silient for about a minute...but I couldnt help but let it get to me inside somewhat feeling bad for her past.:hs:

Well lets just say the call ended very bitterly. After her 5 mins of letting me hear an ear ful, I told her I had to leave and we just said goodbye - but its the way we both said it, very very bitter, tense and lots of anger in both voices. She really took it hard by what I called her.

I dont know what to say - I feel bad though. I didnt mean to hurt her feelings :( Especially when I take stuff like physical abuse in a relationship very seriously.:(:(:(:(:( Do I owe her an apology? Physical abuse is a very serious issue and up until today she never told me she has been abused in the past. Otherwise I wouldnt have called her those names. I know I should be ashamed of myself right now and I am :(

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

No... you should not talk to her anymore or have any more contact with this girl, just like we said earlier. Have some respect for yourself dude, she is a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2007
  3. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Nope.

4. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

She disrespected you, she got what her actions usually lead to. What she lived (assuming it's true) wasn't fun, but it doesn't justify her acts NOW.

5. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

Depends. If you didn't mean to upset her, and only did it for revenge, then yeah you should say you are sorry and said what you did in anger.

This should be aside from what sort of relationship you want / don't want.

6. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Dude, the relationships over. Just drop it and move on with your life. She was trying to make you feel bad to make herself feel better about her retarded actions. You didn't abuse her.

7. sp0rk in the ear

sp0rk in the ear New Member

no. fucking. way.