GUN SHOT show

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cjj92yj, Mar 17, 2008.

1. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but isn't the SHOT show always held in Las Vegas? I thought it was for some reason. I see it's in Orlando, FL this year.

2. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

It varies... I've seen Vegas and Orlando. :dunno:

3. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

Figures. I have an uncle that lives in Vegas. He does portable A/C for outdoor tent events in Vegas. He does a lot of stuff for the Las Vegas Convention Center in the summer. I was talking to him over the weekend and turns out that he does so much business with the Convention Center, they told him whenever he wants tickets to any event there, he can just speak up. I asked him if it included the SHOT show. He knows how I am into guns and he asked that question specifically when they told him about the ticket deal. Turns out he can get tickets to it! Now to wait until the SHOT show returns to Vegas I suppose.

4. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

You just missed it man... it was there a few weeks ago. :hs:

5. RRTX

RRTX New Member

It will be in Vegas again in 2010.

6. cjj92yj

cjj92yj Guest

Yeah, I know. I called him about it a few weeks prior and asked him if he had any hook-ups there. He said he'd check into it. Turns out he checked into it the following day, and that's when he found out about that deal. Bastard didn't tell me about it until yesterday though! :hs:

He has all kinds of hook-ups down there. He golfs free at all the big places down there because he's always supplying A/C for their tourneys.