GUN Shot Fully Auto this Weekend

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nycmatt49, Mar 10, 2004.

1. nycmatt49

nycmatt49 Guest

Went out to Vegas this weekend, and one of the many highlights was shooting a fully automatic mp5 at The Gun Store. SMF and I did that, and another friend shot the Colt .223 fully auto. Talk about crazy man, that shit was good times. I held down the trigger for around 20 rounds and it was over in around 2-3 seconds. Best $40 ever. Shot another 20 rounds at Bin Laden, in short bursts. Any of you guys have any experience with that? If not, and you are ever in Vegas, I suggest it.

2. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

Yeah, it's definitely a kick in the pants. On a side note, I've never had anyone but ignorant assholes for salesmen there.

3. nycmatt49

nycmatt49 Guest

ah, i didn't really talk to the salespeople much, they seemed like your typical gunstore type salespeople to me though. although the rangemaster was a little crazy, i wouldn't call him an asshole. sweet place though.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

yes, my best friend owns a registered M16 reciever. we have fun on occasion.

he's buying an HK 21 soon. it's everything except the sear pack, which he'll pull from his MP5. weeeeee, belt fed!

5. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Whose making his HK21? RDTS by chance?
    Nimesh

6. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

it's a repost but i shot the ak47 and the m16. it was for $25 each if i remmeber correctly. might have been less. the RPG was $200 to shoot into a mountain side. $20 for hand grenade in a pond :) oh and 2nd pic is of bruising from those guns of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

that's a weak bruise :fawk:

8. footratfunkface

try shooting a .577 Nitro. then you can complain about bruising, wimp.

9. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Having been in the Corps, I have shot my fair share of f/a guns; however, there are a few indoor rental ranges around Auburn, GA. I think it was a $20 cover charge and you can then shoot whatever you want. Just go to the counter, point at the wall, tell the guy how many rounds you want, he writes it down, go dump a few mags, and then repeat. It isn't the door charge that gets ya, it's the ammo cost at then end of the hour...

10. footratfunkface

that's why it's nice if you know the guys that operate the range. bullseye in lawrenceville, GA has a colt 635, an MP5, an MP5 in .40, a PPSH, a thompson, and an uzi for rent. normally, you'd have to use range ammo in them, but if you know them really well like i do, they trust you to not use reloads and blow up their firearms, so you can go to walmart and get winchester 9mm valuepacks. the worst part is loading MP5 mags.

11. Volkl

Volkl New Member

I am going to Vegas this weekend and we have printed up the coupons for the Gun Store off their website... :bigthumb:

12. terminator1010

terminator1010 Eld

Man, I'd love to shoot some of those guns, but it's kinda hard living in Canada :wtc: