Short guys have it harder than ugly guys v. this sucks

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Dec 30, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

So ya this is sorta a rant.

I'm finding it more and more true I wish I was about 5 inches taller and twice as bad looking because I'd have a better shot in the ballpark.

I'm a "nice guy" 5'5.5" and 19 in Canada and it seems everyone just sees how tall I am and keeps looking over my head :wtc:

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Being short has nothing to do with it. And you do have it better than ugly guys.

Not only does your lack of confidence play a big part in your problem, but also being a nice guy is the bigger problem.

Read shit on the internet, go to a barnes and noble and buy some books in the self-improvement section, or just find something that gives you confidence.

I've seen plenty of short people get girls, and 5'5.5" isn't even THAT short. My buddy is like 5'1 and he gets laid all the time. He's ripped with muscles, but he has game and confidence.

3. Irom

Irom OT Supporter

Confidence is everything. There's a 21 year old I know at school that's 4'11'', always the life of the party, and is always getting laid.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

How is the nice guy thing a problem? I can't treat a women like trash it's just NOT me... now I don't bend over and let them do anything they want with me I hold my ground fine it just seems they never care..

The Muscles thing can be a problem too I've tried everything in the world to get my arms to grow, worked a stocking job all summer lifted weights everything..

My confidence swings high to low I guess I'm just down because of shit going down the drain again.. sometimes I have no problem sometimes I do... I really never have a problem talking to girls taller or hotter than me but it always seems they bring the shit up how they can't date a guy smaller than them.

5. Irom

Irom OT Supporter

You can be nice, but don't hide your own sexuality. Nice guys tend to hide it out of fear it will scare the girl off but really all you're really doing is becoming sexually ambiguous.

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

The nice guy is a big problem. I went through the worst of times with it.

Girls don't want to be treated like trash, but they have to CHASE YOU. Not the other way around. You have to make yourself an object of desire somehow (have other people tell the girl how you're wanted by lots of girls, show up at a party with some hot girl hanging all over you (even get a close friend to do it if you need to), or just make sure some of your stories start with "this one girl I used to date").

After she desires you, you have to keep yourself mysterious. Go up to a girl and say something nice, or compliment her. Then, when you're talking to your guy friends, be a cocky fucker. Talk about beating the shit out of someone, talk about some girl you've fucked or want to fuck, but be a cool guy.

Then go back to her for a brief amount of time and get her talking about herself.

This is sending mixed signals, and it will keep you in her mind, wondering what kind of guy you really are.

Read these things about why being a nice guy is a problem.

http://www.newton.cx/~peter/docs/ladder-corr.html

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/foundations.html

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/g_hols/Niceguy

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Best two words to describe it. Keep them guessing.

Great advice Irom!

8. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

hmm that could sorta be a problem :eek3: I sometimes do tend to hide it a bit much cause I feel it's better not to come across as just trying to hit that shit right off the start..

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Just don't say anything sexual to the girl you're trying to seduce, ESPECIALLY about past partners.

But make sure they hear you talk about your sexual side to your guy friends.

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

hmm well I'm fucked on the past experience part seriously I've got no experience with an ACTUAL relationship, I've gotten close but nothing commited sometimes I feel like a retard that I didnt take my chances back when I could've

11. Irom

Irom OT Supporter

how old are you?

12. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Honestly, in my experiences, girls don't like taking a guy's virginity, unless she herself is a virgin.

If you can create some smooth lie about having sex with some other girl, it would help. If you're just trying to have sex with the girl...who cares if you lie. If you are wanting to be with the girl and really care for her....tell her. Explain you just didn't think she would be attracted to you if she knew you were a virgin. She'll probably be flattered that you put out the effort to get her to like you. Plus it just really isn't a big deal. Most guys lie about how many girls they have been with anyways.

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm 19.. it's not that I was never interested.. just not very interested in any of the girls in my town.. I have no problem talking about my sexuality or anything about the relationship with them.

As far as the virgin thing goes it's not only partly because of my lack of having any relationships but also by choice, in no means am I out there to get any chick in my bed anytime soon. ( it'll happen when the time is right and I'm in no rush ).

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm of legal age now in Canada.. I might go against what I've thought and try picking a girl up at a club just to dance or whatever.. confidence boost and if it goes further it goes further ( oh well )..

I just try to watch what I hit on I suppose... ( to worried about trailer trash? )

15. Socrates

Socrates New Member

16. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ya im reading these articles sad how close they apply to this last girl I met online and almost started dating... but shit went down almost exactly how they say they would..

In all honesty though its good shit went down cause I found out alot more about the girl in the last week than I knew in the past 4 weeks and well lets just say slut alert was in high effect.

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You're only setting yourself up for success in the long run bro. Most of my friends sleep with anyone they can get their hands on. I've only slept with 4 girls, and most of my guy friends have been with like 10+

Sure it sucks because i'm a horny bastard, but at a party I don't have to deal with "Man, remember when you fucked that fat nasty bitch?" like my other friends do.

My suggestion is getting a little experience under your belt with a couple flings, that way the girl you honestly love will be a happy camper :)

Or if you're super lucky, you'll find a girl who is glad you're a virgin and will be happy to be your first.

18. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ya you're right...

The problem for me is where to find a girl that I would even consider doing anything with.. I guess for me I want something more than poon out of a girl sometimes..

At my college well lets just say it's a Technical Art School the classes are extremely small and well the selection isn't very great for personality OR looks.

19. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Hey man you're not alone. Want to know what my longest relationship ever has been? 2 weeks.

I can never find a girl I truly like. I can get women, get them interested in me, and fuck them. But I don't. I'll get to the point of making out or fingering them, then i'll realize i'm not a whore, i'm not interested in this girl beyond her body, and I want more than that.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a relationship. I'm a Marine and i've broke down and cried because of it. I got completely wasted, sat in a parking lot listening to sad songs (simple plan ftw) for like 5 hours, sobered up and went home.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just don't fear rejection and always go for the girl you like. Just play it cool :naughty: .

20. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

haha I like what you say about going for the girl you like but I dont think it's such a wise idea to go for our teaching assistant I have to see for the rest of the year :ohnoes:, she's a cool person not too much older than me I dont think but I don't think I'd risk it for the drama that could ensue

21. Socrates

Socrates New Member

If she makes you happy, you'll be much sadder if you never take the chance. You could die tommorrow.

If you aren't thinking about her constantly, don't compromise your school work for some girl. Don't mix business with pleasure.

Come on OT --- where are you at? People like to hear advice from more than just one guy. Help this guy out.

22. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

yaa thats my stand too, we'll see eh..

23. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

If you want an unintelligent slut, go ahead and follow this advice. Otherwise I'd stay away from it.

Your approach should depend on the kind of woman you want. If you want someone special, you're likely going to have to wait longer. There are tons of chickenheads out there who respond to the typical jackass ways of the average dating guy, but they're also usually the ones that, in the end, bring you trouble.

Being confident and sometimes assertive is good. But being a cocky idiot or resorting to gradeschool "tell her that tons of chicks want me" tactics won't land you a quality woman.

Other than that part I quoted, most of the advice seems decent to me.

24. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

Go for short girls then :o

5'0" = win

(I'm 5'10.5" :o )

25. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

This is no surprise. I dont think ive seen worse advice ever given in the vag.