FRK short fantasy. lunch break. lemme know what you think!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 01000101, Oct 7, 2004.

1. 01000101

01000101 New Member

I walk into her closed and silent office, she was expecting me. without a word, we start kissing heavily, my hand almost immediately going between her legs, finding her already soaked from watching the clock, petting her forcefully with my entire palm, under her skirt and through her panties, dragging the thin, wet, soft fabric over her most precious and sensitive of nerve endings. After it becomes impossible to resist any longer, I spin her around, bending her over her desk, watching her as she throws her hair over one shoulder with a toss of her head. Seeing the thunderstorm of desire in her pleading eyes as she turns to watch my face, I lift up her skirt, my hands going to her exquisite ass all on their own, massaging, rubbing. I unzip my pants, releasing. I tease us both with my cock against her thighs. I push her panties aside and slip all the way in in one thrust. My hand goes up her blouse, under her bra, and plays with her breasts, the other hand servicing her clit. I pound her against the desk and in short order, we both cum, silently. I zip up, she turns around, we kiss again bodies pressed close, feeling connected as one, a long and passionate kiss, our animal urges subsiding. I leave, still without a word, just exchanging caresses: lunch break is over.

2. xela

xela So say we all!

That's my idea of a good lunch break!!!

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Short and sweet..just as a lunch break encounter should be.

4. Luciano

Luciano Guest

awesome