WEB shopping cart that does not require user login?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by apn85, Aug 26, 2007.

1. apn85

apn85 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I'm looking to setup an ecommerce web site that only sells one product with practically no repeat customers. As such, I don't see the point of making customers log in. To my knowledge Oscommerce and Zen cart require users to make log-ins - is there a way to disable that part? Any suggestions?

2. LEGbEND

LEGbEND .

There are Zen Cart plugins for no-login. At least there used to be.

I got so fed up with zencart/oscommerce I started building my own carts :dunno:

3. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

Paypal business account lets you do it (I think). They just have to give their CC info. I don't think it makes them create a paypal account.

4. MrBrotato

MrBrotato New Member

You don't even need a shopping cart. Paypal will let users login and pay over Paypal or pay with CC if they have no Paypal account. Or you could use something like www.2checkout.com, they are very popular and let you setup your product and just put a link or button on your site to buy it.

5. Rawrsome

Rawrsome RAWR

6. CrazyInteg

CrazyInteg Honda-Acura.net OG

:eek3: I've been shopping around for a host, and saw a lot of positive reviews for Oscommerce here, so this is news to me. Man that sucks. I HATE those sites that make you create an account. I will pay slightly extra on some other site that doesn't make me create an account.