GUN shooting glasses

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gchang817, Aug 14, 2009.

1. gchang817

gchang817 DADDIO!!

was at the outdoor range yesterday, hot and humid. the glasses were fogging up, any reccomendations for better shooting glasses?

2. BLH

BLH Member

What are you using currently? Anything in particular you are looking for, certain lens colors, interchangeable lenses, etc?

3. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

rudy project is the new hotness. I'm sure AB will be in here shortly to whore for his sponser as a good sponsered competitior should. They are really good though and lots of shooters are rocking them, lots of lens choices and inexpensive lens replacement policy.

I have several lens for my kaylos yellow for low light/indoor/night shooting, polar brown which is my sunny day lenses, fx gray which are my everyday non shooting lenses, racing red which is great for dot or fiber optic sights. I have two frames also so I don't have to switch my lenses around as much.

The rydons are the most popular frame

4. lt1aggie

lt1aggie what?

I have some Bolle's with interchangeable lens. They work for me :dunno:

5. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

I have a set of oakleys that my old work gave me. They are kinda goofy looking but they work.

6. AB13

AB13 New Member

Rudy Projects

They offer some of the best, if not the best lenses available to us. Our latest ImpactRX lenses are guaranteed unbreakable FOR LIFE. They also have lower refraction index internal stress and chromatic dispersion than polycarbonates resulting in higher definition and sharper images and are also lighter.

Our frames have adjustable temples and nose pieces that will allow you to properly index your lenses so that fogging is no longer an issue. I have shot in some really rainy/shitty conditions and have never fogged my Rudy's.

Couple that with the free replacement lenses guarantee and that fact that we are the very few international companies openly support shooting sports makes it win/win.

www.e-rudy.com

We are currently offering %40 off all of our stuff. Coupon code is "2alpha". Please make sure to use me as a referral and let me know when you order. I will often get stuff from rudy that I like to pass on to my shooters I referred.

Let me know if you have any quesitons.

[​IMG]