SRS Shoot me... Please.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sybian, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Ever feel like everything is just pointless? Like you're waiting to die? Like you have no purpose at all? Every motherfucking day is groundhog day?

I just wish it would be over already. I've suffered enough. :wtc:

2. Mang

Mang HUHH?

i know what you mean:hug:
    just seems like the same shit over and over...need to try somethin new every once in a whiile.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

*sigh* where's your fight left Sybian? Do you really want to live every day of your life wishing it was your last? I don't know what to say other than make your life better man. Get out and do something you've never done, meet new people, something. Anything.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

if you wanted to end your life you would have done it already. there's obviously something you're living for

life is what you make it out to be. if you live your life in repitition, it's gonna be that way. but sometimes life is just about repitition until you change it.

get up
    go to work
    come home, sleep
    do the same thing the next day

5. lets_talk

lets_talk New Member

Life is a battle. I have just recently realized that myself. I mean, we are born into societies that put chain on us, force us to work and contribute to the system. No matter where you are in the world. Life is not about being free, there a momentary lapses of complete happiness, everything else seems meaningless. You seem incredible disenchanted with the world. Welcome to mine. I don't think this has anything with you being suicidal, but I do think you need to find a way to inspire yourself. Somehow, I know its hard. But there has to be something that brings you happiness. Something that fills up your soul. I think if you find that, and incorporate that more into your life, it should be a good balance between maintaining your responsibilities (sigh) and finding a way to release yourself. Hang in there, that's all everyone around you is trying to do as well. You're not alone in this.

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Sure it's natural especially after a break up. Hang in there.
    Sure...to be free from the pain. Again, it's natural.
    Yep...there was a time that I knew it didn't matter where I turned, life was just going to deal me shit.
    Sounds like you have an expectation that you'll just wake up one day and you won't hurt anymore. Like *poof* the hurt is gone. My experience has been that it doesn't really happen that way.

You have to work to make changes in your life. If you don't like what's going on in your life, work to change it. Go back to school, move, change jobs, whatever. But don't be so quick to think that your feelings are about external stuff. They are most likely internal and will require work there also. Therapy helped me sort all this stuff out.
    You won't be that lucky unless you do this yourself. So since you aren't going to just die tomorrow, why not get up and make changes??

Pick up Anthony Robbins book Awaken The Giant Within....prolly available at the library and start reading it then put his suggestions into practice. Start working out (on a regular basis), eat healthy, get plenty of rest, stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Yes alcohol also, it's a depressant and when you are depressed you don't need more! If you start taking steps to move you in the direction of your dreams, you might be surprised to find that your pain has disappeared.

7. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I actually moved. Changed jobs. Changed my life pretty radically actually. I'm just bored to death. Bored, sick and tired.

8. unorthadox

unorthadox New Member

Go to Iraq.
    You will not be bored there.

Go to Indonesia.

Go see the world.

9. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

I know how you feel.:hugot:.

All I can tell you is set yourself some goals in life.

10. REEPER

REEPER New Member

yep, its a big pointless pile of steaming shit

11. SpaMan

SpaMan Mind over matter.

To be positive and have hope and faith in a better future for our children and so on is much stronger than speaking like a coward who has second thoughts after the battle has already begun.

12. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

This thread makes me feel a little less alone. :hs:

13. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

same here..

Oh well.. SSDD

14. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Do you have cancer? AIDS? How have you suffered enough?

Go volunteer at a children's hospital that specializes in terminal illness you worthless piece. Then lets see you repeat your original post. You obviously have too much free/unproductive time or else you wouldn't be thinking garbage like this.

15. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Just because other people have it worse does not make it wrong for people who have it better off to be unhappy in their lives too.

Everyone is unhappy every now and then, and there is nothing wrong with venting about it. Don't pretend like you never complain either.

Stay the fuck out of the asylum with your 3rd grade response if you aren't going to try to help anyone.

16. mrchina

mrchina Guest

I'm pretty sure it will help him if he goes and and does something productive with his time. He stated he was bored... twice.

Edit: Further, this is what he posts in the Vag...

""Shoot me please" is more of a figure of speech used because I'm so fucking bored just sitting in my room.

Most of the time I'm at work not even thinking about this bullshit. Its only when I'm left with nothing but my thoughts does this stuff even come out. And even then its only posted here under the influence of alcohol, but I digress.

In all honesty all I need is a new hobby and an occasional fuck buddy."

I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  17. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

i know how you feel it's like you are trapped in a rut and it seems like it will never ever end. shoot me first.