ShoKar

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by eShine, Apr 19, 2005.

1. eShine

eShine New Member

Scottwax, do you always use both steps to ShoKar or only the sealant? Also, IF ShoKar was available but only in Canada, would you orer from a Canadian store? I don't want to lead anyone into thinking I am still working on ShoKar but always have different ideas brewing.

P.S. I tried Pm'ing you but the site wont allow it.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I believe you need a subscription send PMs.

If I haven't used Shokar on a particular car, I use the pre-cleaner first...but since I dropped the glass bottle of it you sent me, I've had to switch to AIO. If the vehicle already has been sealed with Shokar and doesn't need any additional polishing, then I just add another layer of Shokar, like I did with this Acura MDX.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW, I have been washing/waxing this guy's vehicles for 10 years now and he says Shokar holds up better than anything I've ever used. His car sit out in the sun during the day and he runs it through touchless car washes 3-6 times a week. After a little more than 3 months, it still looked really good, was beading nicely and had noticable slickness.

I'd order Shokar from Europe if I had to, so yes, I'd order from Canada. Also, if you have any left that I can buy, let me know. :x:

3. eShine

eShine New Member

I do have some left but didn't want to get anyone too excited. Email me your mailing address and I will send you enought to last you for a long time. No more Tabasco bottles! LOL.

[email protected]

We will see what the future holds! LOL. If I am the only one selling I can bring the price down (No middle man). It may be a winter project. There will definately be no hype or other samples until its ready for sale.

4. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

So what does a guy in MN have to do to get some of this to use on some clients vehicles?

5. Paulie Walnuts

Still waiting to see if I can get some ShoKar???

6. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Why don't you PM Chris? I get first shot though....

I'd send you some to try but I have about an ounce left so I'm not parting with it. :noes:

7. Paulie Walnuts

Hey brother I dont blame you. Scott if you are interested in selling a few ozs f ClearKotes new Red Glaze and their Yellow Creame Wax and or some carnuba moose wax let me know. I want to try them all but dont want to buy them all.