Shit what do I do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AstroGirl, Aug 31, 2005.

1. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

So I am currently technically "single" though my heart does belong to someone. My ex boyfriend, who was a complete and total ass, keeps emailing me and asking me to come over, for the past few weeks. I do NOT like him, or want to see him/ date him/ etc. He is a social recluse and wants to start getting out more, and wants me to come down and see his daughter (she is in town and absolutely loved me when we dated) Ugh, how do I say no without being a total bitch about it? "That would not be a good idea", "I'm just not that into you", "go bark up someone elses tree", lol I dunno! What is the easiest way to reject a somewhat sensitive emotionally unstable guy without crushing him completely?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  2. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

There's no easy way. The nicest way to do it is to be completely honnest/sincere and tell him the truth. Tell him you're not interested.

3. AstroGirl

How do I put it though? He just said come over tomorrow. I have just not responded :( Do I just say no, I can't ? Then he will ask again. I just don't even want to talk to him anymore.

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

tell him that you arent comfortable with the situation and think its best you dont see each other or talk.

5. AstroGirl

I guess my problem is that there is not really one psecific thing he has done to make me feel uncomfortable. I can just tell he still likes me, well that and he sent me an email saying he thought he was in love with me. I know that my kind of "SO" would not like if I saw him, and I really just dont have a good time with him. He is not fun to hang out with, plus he lives like an hour away from me. I don't know, I think I am just going to say I would prefer it if he did not email me anymore??

6. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

probably a good idea, the fact he is an ex can bee enough reason for you to be uncomfortable.

7. AstroGirl

Very true, thank you ;)

8. BTA

BTA New Member

Honestly, tell him it's over for good, now. Be mean if you have to.

Sooner he can start getting over it the better for both of you. No amount of sugar coating will make it any easier on him anyway.

9. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Yeah it would be nice to do it gently, but sometimes gently doesn't get the point across. Just tell flat out without pointing out any major flaws that you are not interested in him. Tell him you wish he would not contact you anymore. You can put it just like that without crushing him to bad. He is a adult, he will get over it. Good luck

10. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

Honestly, when you start sentances with honestly, it gives that appearance that you are lieing / lie otherwise.

its like starting a sentance with Well, today ,...sfglkjan etc.

anyways.
    if he lives an hour away, thats your excuse right there. cant sorry car broke down. i have to be at my brothers place at noon. or what have you. you guys are already broken up.... what can he do; dump you

or this is also a really good time to get homebot out of your life forever by being straight foward with him. this may be the better choice though

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

*lurks in shadows shaking his head NO NO NO*