shit ton of workout vids

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by fatmoocow, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

I ran across this as I was searching for random movies and shit. You most likely have to register, but they've got a 12 page thread on workout videos for guys (and another entire thread on hotpants-yoga-pilates-bellydancing-cardio for you gf's). This includes the entire p90x series and some crossfit, not exactly OTFN style, but some good stuff here and there. (new stuff is towards the back of the thread to surf in referse order) all rapidshare though

http://www.rapidfind.org/upload/showthread.php?t=8299&page=12

As a side note I picked up a phillips DVD player with usb for $60 yesterday http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10050628 well it happens to play windows media so if you got a terrabyte hard drive from best buy yesterday and downloaded a shit ass ton of workout videos/movies/pr0n you can watch 80% of them on your TV while you do your deadlifts and yoga poses.

Thought I'd pass this along

2. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

No worky

Edit: Nm, connection took a crap, still have to register.

3. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

So I can get an external HDD and plug it into that thing and play any video format?

4. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

can you copy and paste the contents of the thread plz? Im too lazy to register :o

5. fatmoocow

You can play most formats so .wmv .avi etc. It's bad ass. The thread is 12 pages long with probably 11ty billion links, that and the forum is worth registering for just use some spam email address and click the register link. Takes 2 minutes.

6. fatmoocow

also key to getting the hd to work is having an hd with external power supply, of those I've tried if it requires to usb ports to power it, you're out of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.