shit picker upper

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by freckleface, Sep 14, 2009.

1. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

So i went on strike today! I am so sick and tired of being just a shit picker upper!

Then after a few good drinks I think i am going to be nice. My hubby is down in the far back of the yard ( burning...no surprise ) I walk down to check on the kids! He starts being all nice and shit...bla bla bla. So you know the dumb ass i am returns the niceness. ( shoot me please ). So then he says...what we doing for dinner. I never learn. I say looks like you guy's are camping so what would you eat if you were camping? " well we could eat hotdogs and marsh mellows on sticks! So i laugh and even though my right brain wanted to scream I said well have at it! But then the catch " so you think you could bring em down" AND I did... SHOOT ME NOW PLEASE!
    So while i was at it i brought the kids up and made them take baths and put pjs on-they were dirty and he would have let them go to bed that way. My oldest 5 has school in the am he is in kindergarten. [​IMG]
    My newly 3 year old had shit his pants...wtf.
    So after i done all that i feed them, washed them and put them to bed!

I THOUGHT I WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!

So then i walk back down to my hubby and sit with him. I start telling him about some people that i met and how i want to go camping. He say's " wahtever you want baby" in that tone!!!! SHOOT ME NOW!!!! what was i thinking. SLAP ME, SHAKE ME, SOMETHING so i will stop beating my head in that wall over and over!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!
    So yeah after i done everything he wanted me too he no longer has anything to be nice about!

I am drunk and tired of being treated like shit!

Sorry for the vent!

OH btw How can i change my user name? I want it to be spidermonkey cause i am about to jump on his ass like a fucking spidermonkey!!!!!!

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You could try talking to him about it. :dunno:

(and by "talking to him about it" I do NOT mean accusing him of shit...I mean expressing how YOU feel about what is going on and then being the bigger person when he inevitably gets defensive and ignoring his initial defensive remarks without returning "fire" and turning it into an arguement. If it turns into an arguement, you're wasting your time, so it's important to keep your cool while expressing how you feel and then gauging how he reacts)

3. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

From the looks of your post, it looks like your relationship is in dire need of PROFESSIONAL COUPLES COUNSELING.

ASAP

4. freckleface

Sorry i got gone! I had to go take a bath and breath for a min.

Yes we have already talked and talked!!! He just does not get it! And i know he knows better he is to smart not too. I even came right out and told him. I feel unappreciated and lonely! He responded by telling me how much he loves me and talked about how we have been through so many changes in the past year. ( true we have ) But still nothing!! I have sent him poems! I wrote a letter telling him what a great father/provider he is! I have still got nothing back! Not even a dinner out! I can not tell you the last time we had a DATE!! babysitter/no babysitter money/ no money does not matter! He is just so tired! Well i am tired too shit!

I feel like he is not in love with me anymore! But in a few weeks when i am working again he will change! But will it be to little to late? Am i going to hold on to this anger?

I just thought i might get enough people here to beat me up. So that i will stop being such a little pussy bitch! Fuck the last 3 years i have made my kids and him my life and that is all getting ready to change! Heather needs to take care of Heather for a change! I have no idea when i started thinking of myself last!

5. freckleface

You could be right! and i do think we would do that before we split! We would do everything to save it! He loves me, he is just IDK...let me stop thinking about what the fuck is going on in his head! That is part of the problem!

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

uhhhhmmm stick to your guns.. if you say you're not going to pick up a thing.. don't.

LOL My children pick up after themselves.. if they dont the toys go in to the trash.. if my children are thirsty and its not eating time or snack time.. they can get a juice box or water.. they know where the cups are. If they want a snack and its not snack time.. they know where the ghramcrackers are too..

As for your Husband... Talk to him when you are not angry.. he will get angry and assume you are accusing him of things and will act like a child.. let him be mad... thats when they do the most amount of work.. after awhile yall can compromise. *giggles*

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Or maybe you need to figure out why he's changed.

I agree with the get marriage counselling advice, btw. If that don't work, then I think you got a tough decision on your hands. And don't think that you won't make that decision, because even if you don't, the decision will make you. (and by that I mean, you or him or both of you will end up cheating or something like that)

8. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Sometimes people don't realize what they are doing wrong. So you aren't accomplishing much by keeping it to yourself and having resentment towards him. Sit down and talk to him. Tell him that you would like it if he'd put more effort into the relationship. Calm down first though. Then express your feelings. Give him a couple of examples of what you'd like for him to do, such as taking you out on random dates.

Don't, however, go up to him and start yelling and bashing him for not doing things. He'll just go on the defensive mode and probably won't listen or learn anything. Just chill and then tell him how you feel.

9. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

A+++

10. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

This will happen anyway... :o just have to handle it the right way :mamoru:

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think you might try distancing yourself from him and the relationship a bit. There's nothing like pulling back to draw someone to you.

My guess is that the situation is that one or both of you feel "stuck" in this life and that you aren't giving each other enough space in your relationship and/or you don't have enough "individual" time outside of each other and may feel like you are losing yourselves to this relationship.

12. freckleface

Well yeah! I said that i have made my family my life! KIDS AND HIM! I need to start putting self on that list!

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, but what I am saying is that he is probably feeling the same way.

I know that when things were shitty with my ex-wife, I felt extremely trapped because I was unhappy with my career. And because of that, I disengaged from her quite a bit.

14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

eh... lol I think you need to let your children take some responibility for their actions.. and they can relive some of your stress when it comes to picking stuff up..

The two of you should go on a vacation together.. and you need to cut out drinking because that NEVER helps anything.

15. freckleface

Well that is a good point! I did not think that he could feel the same. I mean i know he has a lot of pressure at work. Having to be the boss of all those ppl. and his phone rings why to much! maybe i should just give it some time! I do need to take some action on myself though!

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You don't need to give it some time. You need to get HIM talking to YOU about HIS shit...

And as soon as you get him opening up to you, be there for him, comfort him, etc. and then open right back up to him.

You're more apt to make a connection (as opposed to fighting) if you let him open up to you first and get him in that "zone."

17. freckleface

I am working on the kids! I have set up a point system! I also have gotten to the point where i will spank that ass! And yes i have put stuff in a trash bag and taken it until they pick up for x amount of day's. But they are children that is my job. But it is his too! I am not alone in this!

Yes you are right about the drinking. eerrrr!!!

18. freckleface

hmm...thanks! any suggestions on how to get him to open up! he is different then me! He will not just open up and talk...he thinks about it way to much.

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'd get him talking about his job. But put that noodle of yours to work. I mean, you're married to this guy, you should have some semblance of how you could talk to him. :dunno:

20. freckleface

well yeah! i can get him to talk about work. It is the feelings part i am taking about! plus after years of supporting him and the place we are now(money money it takes) he probably is scared to tell me if he is having issues! But yes i should use my noodle a little harder i just thought since you seemed so understanding on the subject you might have a few pointers :)

21. freckleface

I was so mad when i wrote this! I fully thought i was going to be beat down. I thought i needed it! Thanks for all the advice i did here it :) And everyone was cool about it that is why i heard your advice!

Thanks again

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

Now, get back in the kitchen where you belong.

23. freckleface

:squint:......:rofl:

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I am kinda hungry you think you can roast me a chicken?

25. freckleface

Yes i make a good fucking chicken :wiggle: