SRS Shit! I've messed up! I think.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Herr Capitan Sebas, Jan 13, 2005.

1. I was out for a drink with a girl I fancied like hell 2 months back. Things went great. She was coming on fairly strong, and when I made a move she suddenly got cold and explained how she was having prob with guys at the moment. She was engaged [kinda, she kicked him out though],but she had always said that she hadn't a BF and was lonely. She's also 7 1/2yrs + than me.
    Well the second time we met up, last week, I got mixed signs, but I didn't make any moves.
    I'm kicking myself now. Kicking hard. I hope I haven't lost her. I've texted with no reply.

2. Juvenall

Juvenall What Would Juvie Do?

The question you need to really ask yourself is do you want to get involved with someone like this? If she's in a relationship or just getting out of one, you may be setting yourself up for more trouble then it's all worth.

3. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

this is true. I'm sure it will work out if it was meant to be. just make sure she is really the one you want before you make another move.

4. erynne936

erynne936 my av is a car, but i'm a girl. stop calling me b OT Supporter

hey there Herr :wavey:
    if she just got out of being engaged maybe its too soon?
    my advice would be to play it cool and let her alone. if she is interested she will get in contact with you. the less available you seem the more she will be interested. unfortunately thats how it generally seems to work.
    :hug:

5. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

Don't get involved with women that have just gotten out of a relationship,
    Let them make the first couple of moves before you do anything.