SRS Shit, I need a new female friend, badly

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MisterX, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterX

MisterX Guest

I had this friend I was really close to, 5 years ago. She just up and dissapeared one day, no call, no nothin. Left me heartbroken. Problem is, I haven't really found a replacement friend. Yes I prefer female friends to guy friends, I don't know why exactly. Problem is, my church group went to hell (no pun intented) and now I have no sources for making female friends. I tried college, but it's akward approaching a group of women or just a woman that's semi-good looking, probably because I'm a humongous pussy. I feel like crying now I've upset myself :wtc:

2. fray

fray New Member

why does your new friend have to be semi-good looking? are you really looking for "just a friend"?

3. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I really want to hear the answer to Fray's question before I respond.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

its incredibly easy to make female friends

what do you think all this business about guys being "friendzoned" is all about?

5. MisterX

MisterX Guest

Well, for me it seems to be a problem. I just don't know where to go anymore, since my church group is dead. Like I said college sucks, I can't just go up to a group of women and start chatting away, I'll look like a dipshit. And I have problems approaching the women who are alone because I know 5 seconds later their boyfriend will show up, which always turns out to be the case :mad:

6. fray

fray New Member

if you're really just trying to make a friend, this shouldn't be an issue.

Are you sure you're not trying to pick a girlfriend, or at least a friend who you think you can convert?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Werd. If you're just looking for a girlfriend, or a friend with the possibility of being s gf in the future, just be honest about it to us. We aren't going to fault you for wanting a gf.

Plus, it's best to be honest with yourself. Know what you want, let us know what you want, and we can help you.

8. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

From what i can tell, fall in love with a girl and there's a high chance she will end up being your friend lol.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

he's trying to come in through the friends door, which rarely works

10. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

banned - self imposed. SO im locking this thread, if the OP ever perhaps will come back, he can request to open it again. :lockd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.