Shirts for short and stalky bros

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by BiscuitsNgroovy, May 26, 2009.

1. BiscuitsNgroovy

BiscuitsNgroovy OT Supporter

There's a couple threads about where to buy shirts for taller guys, so here's one for the fellow shorties.

I'm short, (5'6) and stalky, (170ish) and always have a hell of a time finding shirts that are not super long on me while still being big enough in the chest.
    I lost about 30 lbs in the past year so all of my clothing is too big now. I'm looking to get all new dress shirts / t shirts ect so any recommendations of places will work.

I've found a couple good Calvin Klein shirts and some Claiborne ones too but that's about it it.

Pics of me for reference:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

cute :eek3:

and you're gonna have to have things custom tailored. I'm 5'9" 175 and I have a hard time finding clothes that fit. I'd buy stuff that fits around the shoulders and chest and have the rest altered if you're not going custom all the way.

3. dibalicious

dibalicious sexy crew

stalky? or stocky? I'm guessing the latter based on your weight, lol.
    maybe try Band of Outsiders. I think they're quite slim fitting, but even on the larger sizes they're cut very short

4. BiscuitsNgroovy

BiscuitsNgroovy OT Supporter

Yeah, I meant stocky :wiggle:

I actually have a pretty long torso for my size so I don't need super short shirts, I'm just trying to avoid any places that are notorious for being slim fit on everything.

5. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

5'6.5 160 here and almost all mall brand smalls are a decent fit. slightly baggy on body though.