SRS She's making it hard for me.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Silvertone, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

Cliffs before i even tell the story:

-Dated Girl for 1 year, 4 months (give or take a couple weeks).

-She dumps me a week after formal event with her social group.

-Leaves that Sunday for a Mock UN thing that goes for 2 weeks, and hooks up with some random guy... and get sick afterwards

-Disappears for another 2 weeks or so for assorted family travel.

here's where it gets interesting. during those 2 weeks she's disappeared, we had 2 arguments via facebook message :)hsugh: i know but she didnt want to actually talk to me), and one of those arguments was an accusation that i cheated on her (i didnt).

THEN she starts talking to me (instant messaging) again. For the sake of cliffs i'm just gonna... well cliffs

1st convo: Ex talks about her little sister and the fact that said little sister is a whore. I tell her how whorish little sister was rude to me at a chance occurance and she gets defensive... i go on defensive in return and put up my little shell. We change subjects, she tells me a story about her ex bf (the one before me) when she went out with him. and tells me where she's gonna b the next morning.

i take the hint and show up where she is... it turns into an akward wave on her part and we both leave.

2nd convo: we talk about akward wave, she talks about her friends, then complains about her lame parties. I be nice and say that i liked her parties ( i did) and she just complains more about her friends. I hold back from saying "yeah your friends suck" which i said only once and i was tripping on LSD at the time.

3rd convo: she initiates convo. complains about how she has no friends, leaves.

OT: I loved her so much. At one point I thought she was the one. She dumps me out of nowhere, breaks my heart, and Its been almost 2 months and I miss her terribly. I fought with her about being able to talk to her ( I wanted to stay friends with her) and she's obliging in the wrong way, and complaining to me like i was still with her and was obligated to put up with her whining.

what do i do?

2. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

Life is too short. Block her and move on... seriously. She's just dicking you around because she knows you will give her the attention she wants. Basically you're the go-to man since there is no other guy around for her to make her feel "wanted".

In some time you will realise that she will have be of no consequence to you and that you can't believed she sucked you into her web of bs.

3. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

you see... I know this. I wanted to be her friend and i just wanted ppls opinions on the situation rly. if she's just dicking me around then i'll be very blunt with her.

situation: she's complaining to me

Me: stop for a second. can i just say something?
    ex: what
    Me: I know you miss me, but you could at least say you miss me and we'll talk about it.
    ex: but i dont miss you
    Me: good so stop talking to me like i'm still your b/f

4. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

you cant just be her friend, you will always have feelings for her as long as youre close to her and talking to her.

you really just need to stop talking to her. i know how much easier that is said than done because im still talking to my last ex which im still in love with but only because i could see things working out again, not because i think we can be friends

5. Silvertone

Silvertone New Member

i... i want to believe that she and i could be together again but i know its a stupid thought. just because she's going to college so far from home now... instead of being 2 hrs away from me while i'm at school... and i could drive home if i really needed to see her or vice versa, she's gonna be at least another 6 hours away if not further... it could never be.

crap. she was my best friend.

6. pulp priest

pulp priest we're here! we're queer! we don't want any more be

from the cliffs you posted she seems extremely self-centered. does she often use you to vent her frustration, but seem disinterested in your problems? you might be putting yourself through a lot of frustration just to save a relationship which has morphed, and will never be the friendship that it was before.
    learning to cut the threads in your life is really hard, but remember that if you don't prune the dying branches from a tree the entire tree suffers...you got to focus on the rewarding parts of your life, rather than just channeling your energy into one-sided relationships and agonizing over it.

7. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Move on, buddy. There will be other people that will make you even happier.

8. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

truth. it'll be hard at first, but you'll be better off. :hug:

9. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

She is doing you a huge, huge, huge favor.
    I shudder to think of what a long term relationship with a female like this is like.

You should really send her a thank you card.

I am dead serious.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Cut off all contact. Seriously, after she dumped you, why would you ever talk to her again? She's also way too much of a drama queen, it's not worth it.

11. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

She didn't even sound like a girlfriend to me.. she sounds like she used YOU as a way to fuss her fustrations about anything bothering in her crazy little life she lives.. if anything, she used you as a pawn for her own self gratitude whenever she felt the need to want attention and the sad thing is you ate it all up.. now you're the one suffering and she can give two rats ass about your feelings so why should you care about hers?

Exactly.

Be done, be thankful that its over and don't ever talk to her again.. and when she tries to talk to you, show NO interest, change the subject as not to talk to her and walk away if you have to.. don't show emotion, don't show willingness that you still have interest in her. Be COLD..

CUT CONTACT, take her OFF your facebook, if you two have myspace, take her off too.. don't make her a priority in your life and be thankful you don't need to deal with that immaturity anymore.