Shelf System With 2+ Audio Inputs?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by antiabercrombie, Jan 2, 2008.

1. antiabercrombie

antiabercrombie fuk u lemonardo OT Supporter

I was looking at getting this one here:

[​IMG]

Sony MHC-LX10000 High Power Mini Hi-Fi System

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MHC-LX10...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1199305552&sr=8-1

It would be going in a small bedroom and I really need it to have 2 red/white audio inputs. One for my TV and the other for my mp3 player dock.

The shelf system I have now has a headphone sized jack (RCA?) for the audio input and with the adaptors I'm using to get it to work is making the sound quality take a hit. I've seen it in person and I saw 2 audio inputs, but the system's online specification sheet only shows 1. The other might be for karaoke or something. :dunno:

Anyone have a recommendation of a better system that has at least 2 red/white audio inputs?

2. dakayus

dakayus New Member

That's not RCA that's a 1/8" stereo input so just buy one of those ipod to receiver things you see at the store. It's a 1/8" male to 2 RCA male. Have fun!

3. antiabercrombie

antiabercrombie fuk u lemonardo OT Supporter

I have a dock for my mp3 player (it's a Sandisk Sanso e280), but the ends that connect to your stereo look like this:

[​IMG]

My current one only has the headphone sized (1/8) "audio in." I got the wires/adapters necessary to make it work, but it doesn't sound very good.