she won't ever call or text unless I do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SpiderOnTheFloor, Jun 26, 2008.

1. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

I am starting to get to know a new female and its strange because she won't ever call or send me a text without me starting something first. If I do send a text, she will respond diligently and if I call or ask her to do something, she has been interested and gone along. She even invited me in when I was dropping her off one day (no hooking up yet). I just don't understand why she won't ever call? Could it be an old school girls-don't-ever-call type thing?

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yep could absolutely be an old school girl thing, that's how my girlfriend was when we started dating......... very rarely called.. then again when she did call I wouldn't call her back for weeks, so maybe she got sick of it.......

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's pretty typical. Most girls like the guy to make every move. It somehow proves to them that the guy is interested, feeding their need for validation. Is it annoying? Yes.

But unless she stops answering calls/texts you have nothing to worry about.

Might wanna hurry up and get physical though.

4. SpiderOnTheFloor

thanks for the responses. I guess without her calling, it makes it hard for me to know what a good frequency would be.

5. Reign

Reign Banned

In my experience.

Under 20 = Friend zone, not really interested
    Over 20 = Old school, waits for you to make the moves.

6. SpiderOnTheFloor

shes 40 :o

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She's either shy or not interested and is replying out of shyness.

Every gf I've had (since txt messaging become popular) would txt me a lot randomly (high interest level).

In fact unless she's totally traditional I'd say she has low interest... because usually girls with high interest level can't contain their giddyness.

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

He said she's 40... SO the word "girl" and "giddy" don't apply.

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I like you, and say this in the most respectful way, but why do you have such a misanthropic view of women?
    It swings from odd to painful, and reminds me of myself when I was a lot younger. (not b/c i was young but because of where I was emotionally at the time)

10. iwishyouwerebeer

:hs: Even I can admit to myself that I am similar to what some of the guys in here describe women to be and other times I get offended how they describe all women as a whole. I usually try to not put all women in one box obviously, but a majority I'd say of women have the same tendencies, the same way men do as well. That's why I said it's "pretty typical" as opposed to "all women do this."

From just about every woman I've ever known or met-when it comes to this particular subject a lot fit this bill. You and I might not fit it at all, but we are not every woman. I actually can recall females I've known, from high school to a year ago who would tell me "I'm going to wait for him to call." Hell, I remember being 18 and thinking I wanted to wait for the guy to call to prove he liked me :uh:

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Can I ask you a weird question? What was your major? I think what really helped me start having better bonds with women was getting to know other chicks who were into international stuff, and had the balls to stick with a male dominated field of study.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Not a weird question at all-I went from Psych major to Communicaton major/Sociology minor.

I wish I could meet more women who dealt with things like I do. I tend to think more like a man :(

13. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I started psych, and knew girls in comm, both female dominated.

I went out last night to a nice joint for drinks, food, and to watch the soccer game.

What are you doing for work these days? FInd anything in your field?
    Tell you what, with a psych background, your analytical approach,and comm degree, you'd be great at marketing womens products :mamoru:
    You have an odd knack for stirring up dislike for other chicks, and NOTHING sells products like wanting to be hotter than that bitch next to you.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

That's cool that you are enjoying it so far.

Still in my same job, trying to pursue marketing :mamoru: And I just snorted hard reading that last part

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

generally a sign of low interest

or maybe she's read "The Rules"

when i first started dating my wife, i rarely called her

i never had to. she either called me or showed up where i was

16. SpiderOnTheFloor

seems like good advice thanks a lot. I think I am going to stop trying with this one---the age gap is a bit high anyway

17. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Not always true. From the last few girls I dated. They are totally opposite, one would never call me or text and I had two girls that would text and call all the times. The girl that never call or text I was really annoyed with because I thought she wasn't in to me so I move on to somebody else. She was pretty pissed off about it because she really liked me.

I really don't know. The girl I'm dating now don't call or text and I'm beginning to question whether she's into me or not. I'm back at square one basically. I really don't know since all girls are different.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

It's generally not a sign of low interest at all.. A sign of low interest is, if she never returns your calls or isn't excited and happy to hear from you when you call and if she turns down your dates.