SRS She wants to "take it slow?"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Guz200sx, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

What the hell does that mean? Does it mean no sex?? Or no making out?? :ugh:

Does it matter that we already did it?? Many times during memorial day weekend and the weekend before that too....

Anyway, this stems from us talking about stuff that was planned for this weekend. She was supposed to stay over at my house after meetin my parents but she said she would feel weird about that so she rethought it over and decided she would rather not stay over. She said she's worried about what my mother would think about her and stuff. She said that would feel weird and she doesn't want to do that yet and she doesn't want to have her daughter get caught up in that so quickly. So she said she wants to slow it down a bit and take a step back and she still feels like I am great person and she loves me as a bf.

2. Guz200sx

Well, I just talked to her again. She was at work, i'm at home...and now she said she wants to be with me and doesn't want to leave me Saturday nite and she doesn't want to wait for so long and not see me again but she also doesn't want to give the wrong impression to my parents....It wouldn't be until prolly like June 17th that we see each other again. Two weeks, I guess, I told her whatever she decides is fine with me.......because right now I am cool with everything. I am actually feeling very mellow now.

btw, we wouldn't be doing anything this weekend cause its her time of the month.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, if she's worried about a wrong impression, why not go old-school and sleep in separate beds, if not separate rooms? :dunno: I mean I know that is odd, too, but at least you save yourself from the illusion that y'all are doing anything.

4. Guz200sx

the bed she would be sleeping in with her daughter is a twin sized bed so its about the same size bed that she currently sleeps on at her house. I told her I would sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I have no problem with that.
    So I dunno....its Bout the same thing you said.

5. MTB

MTB New Member

Give her your room and you sleep in another room. This way she will feel better about the whole thing. :)

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Whoa... wait. It would be her AND her daughter? Well, shit, son... there's NOTHING about that situation that would leave a bad impression on your parents. I mean come on, it's not like y'all would be messing around with her daughter in the room/bed. :nono:

7. MTB

MTB New Member

Though if she still feels that way then he should find a way to be in another room.

8. JW2

JW2 New Member

Every time I have heard "take it slow" it was shortly followed thereafter by "i think we should be just friends"

just my .02... take it for what it's worth.

9. Guz200sx

After spending Saturday with her, I don't think I will be hearing those words, just as long as I don't pressure her into things.....