She started doing coke.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mr_pollock, May 30, 2006.

1. mr_pollock

mr_pollock New Member

What do I do?

2. tominos

tominos New Member

dump her asap? unless you plan on doing some with her.

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

NEXT! her.

4. ej25power

ej25power OT Supporter

Get her to sniff it out of your crack?

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

why do you need other people to make your decision?

Do you like coke? Do you do coke? Do you know anything about coke other than what you have heard? Are you willing to hinge a relationship on a drug?

I dont judge people by the drugs they do, i judge them by who they are. I know alot of people that do coke and dont have a coke problem. They control themselves, dont do alot and dont do it often. Nothing wrong with that...

The problem is that some people cant control themselves and make it a habbit. Coke is a very expensive habbit, that for alot of people is extremely hard to break.

Its up to you though. No one knows you background or hers. I cant sit here and tell you if she will become and addict, or if its just sosmething she does sometimes.

Judging people based on drugs FTL, but i you are ant-drug then why would you want to be with her?

Dating is about finding someone you "mesh" with. If you dont think it will work out because of this than move on. Just dont be an idiot and try to change her or "get her help" because you dont agree with what she does.

6. Eris

Eris Yes please

Step back and reassess the situation.

Where do you stand on drug use? Is this something you can see yourself allowing to come into your life?

Look at recreational use vs. adcctive abuse patterns. (some people only do it to do it or when it's around and are able to walk away with little to no problem while others start off that way and end up on the downward spiral of addiction).

There is always risk for potential addiction - is this something you're willing to subject yourself to? Being with an addict is not an easy task (I did it for 4 yrs *hard drugs* anyway).

Talk to her about it, but be cautious of your tone and the way you word things. Expressing concern is one thing - coming off as preaching is another and will be a sure fire way to trigger a defensive reaction.

Is this girl worth all the possible trouble?

Just a few things you might want to ask yourself. :dunno:

No one can really tell you what to do. Everyone is different and will tolerate different things when it comes to those they care for.

7. mr_pollock

mr_pollock New Member

Eh. edited: deleted my response. Thanks for the input guys/gals. That's all I'm looking for: input. I'm not trying to have anyone make my decisions.

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  8. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

enjoy the ride. literally.
    have her ride you while shes coked up. :bigthumb:

... THEN dump her.

the reason "cocaine is a hell of a drug" was so funny was because it said sooooo much with so little.