she says she's attracted to assholes. how do i become an asshole??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pandemonium, May 2, 2006.

1. pandemonium

pandemonium New Member

i'm too much of a nice guy to be an asshole.
    i'm usually very nice and help people all the time due to my good will.

but this girl i'm really interested in, says she's attracted to assholes. I don't want to f this up by being too much of a nice guy.

help me be an asshole when it's really not in my personality

2. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

Eh. Easy, stop helping others.

Make her do shit, dont do everything for her.

I.E.

She: "Carry my books!"
    NiceGuy: "Sure! Let me get those!"
    NormalGuy: "Carry them yourself...."

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

1. Ask her "What do I get out of this?" when she wants you to do something.
    2. Tell her "So you gonna buy me a drink/lunch/dinner now or what?"
    3. Don't let her get away with ANYTHING. Think of you being her father. Set the rules and enforce them like you would on your daughter.

Check out www.DoubleYourDating.com

David DeAngelo has it down. You need to be cocky (arrogant) in a funny way. Sign up for his free email list thing, it's golden. So long as you're cocky about shit and funny at the same time .... :naughty:

But it won't show you how to KEEP her long term. For that you may want to check out www.DocLove.com and buy his system on eBay cheap, not from his site. www.askmen.com/dating/doclove is there he posts articles free.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Oh yeah, here's a good thread Socrates posted:

5. hondaluva

hondaluva likes free hugs...

with that said, i believe that the best thing that you can do, first and foremost is to be yourself. We can tell you all kinds of ways to be an "asshole," but it means nothing if you are trying to be something that you are not. And from my experience with women, that could be even worse than being a "nice guy" or an "asshole."

6. hondaluva

hondaluva likes free hugs...

if you want to keep on talking to her, then by all means do so, networking is great; but for something deeper and more meaningful, which i think you are looking for, perhaps you would do better off looking elsewhere.

7. Dnepr

Dnepr Guest

Also, its not about being an asshole per se. Being a untactful moron who insults everyone is as good as being a six, some girls like it, most dont.

Besically the important thing is to be tactful, self confident and NOT a pushover.

8. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

forget about her, don't change yourself for one bitch

I would rather have one person love me for who I am, than the whole world love for me for someone I'm not.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

find a girl that doesnt like assholes... they tend to be MUCH more mature in the end anyways.

Wouldnt it be better to find someone that you dont have to change yourself for? Maybe you are young and you dont realize that yet... o well :dunno:

10. bmwe30

bmwe30 New Member

:werd:

there's a big difference between being a nice guy and allowing people to walk all over you. be the nicest dude in the world, just don't take sh*t from people, don't be afraid to speak your mind and just be yourself. All this advice going around about being 'cocky but funny', that might work for some but if it's not your thing then she'll probably be able to sniff out that you're acting a certain way.

Being able to tease and flirt a bit is a big thing, but that's going to be important whether you're an asshole or a nice guy. I've been labelled too much of a nice guy in the past too and usually i'll just tell her that i'm just not down with playing games, being honest goes pretty far in my books. If she's not up for it then hit the road because there's plenty of others out there that'll take her spot.

that said though, make sure you're not boring her or smothering in 'niceness', that'll kill your chances pretty quickly.

11. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

A) If that's what she wants and that's not what you are... maybe you aren't right for each other.
    B) You don't need to really be an asshole, but you can tease her in "rough" ways by making comments that would really piss her off if you were serious. But let her know you're just joking.

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

This really can't be said enough. Plus if you change yourself (especially in this case) YOU are going to end up unhappy with yourself.
    Look for someone else.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

you shouldnt try to be someone you are not. you may get the girl, and even be able to keep it up for a while, but eventually, your true personality will come out, and if thats not compatible, youll just lose her anyways.

find someone more compatible.

14. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

:werd: The biggest benefit that this system helps give you is the confidence to truly be yourself and not put up with people's shit. Once you realize that there is a difference between making yourself attractive and trying to make other people like you, you can be confident and selective enough to date new people on your terms instead of on theirs.

15. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Don't EVER mold yourself to be something you're just not. If people can't accept you for who you are then fuck em! They're not worth your time and most likely you're already too good for them :o

16. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

I agree with this statement 100%.

I also think that many people confuse "being who they are" with "settling with what is easy." I have a friend, for instance, that is unwilling to take risks that might make him look at his own flaws by using the copout "that's just the way I am."

A great deal of introspection is necessary in even finding out what "you are." The development of certain skills can give people the confidence to approach their introspection honestly and allow them to be more fair with themselves when dealing with others.

17. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

I agree with the fact that if you are a nice guy by nature you are just going to be a laugable asshole who she won't even take seriously. try being a badass instead by ignoring her and pretending not to give a fuck

18. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

I'm suprised to see a growing number of dumb responses in this thread. I would like to add that you should not change for anybody. Be yourself. There's no "acting like an asshole".

BTW, these girls who are apparantly attracted to assholes are the girls who you see going out with the hottest guy just because of his looks, no matter his personality. They are also the ones bitching and crying in the hallways in school and the streets because their boyfriend just broke up with them for no reason/cheated on them.

19. RunDMT

RunDMT OT Supporter

The fact that you are willing to change from who you naturally are for someone else shows a complete lack of self respect. If you won't even stand up for your own self and what you want, how can you take care of someone else's needs and wants? A man that sets his own goals in his life and lives the kind of life he needs to reach those goals will naturally attract the kind of women who will fit into his life and goals. Decide what you want for your life and do it and ignore all the bullshit distracting static, your life will be infinitely more satisfying and fulfilling. :)

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

are you trying to copulate or date? don't date her. if it's just sex, then ... yeh, whatever turns her on, whether that means being a jerk or a gentleman.