She is shy or just doesn't like me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crisis54, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Crisis54

Crisis54 New Member

Hey guys, first time poster, long time lurker. I jsut wanted to give you guys my situation and maybe you can give some advice.

Ok, I have been going to college since September and I noticed this really cute girl in MY opinion. For the first few months, I never really talked to her. She doesn't talk much, and no one really talks to her. She met another girl in the class and the two of them pretty much talk to each other and exclude everyone else.

Anyways, I slowly started to really like her and got to know her better, talking to her more often and whatnot. Now I can say we're friends. I have asked her out, but the one or two times that I did, she has said she was busy. I obviously assumed that she didn't want to.

So maybe a month or two later, we have a week off of school. During the week off, I wanted to ask if she wanted to do something. To my suprise, she actually agreed. So we went out and we had a good time. She is a VERY shy girl, so kissing at the end of the date nothing really happened. Plus she said her dad would kill me if he saw us kiss. So whatever.

The next weekend, I ask her out again, and she gives me the excuse of her brother had some trouble in school and she wants to hang out with him during the weekend. Ok, so I ask her the next weekend. She then says she is going to a hotel with her family. Sound like two bullshit excuses if you ask me.

Anyways, I leave her alone for the next few weeks. Don't wanna seem desperate. I talk to her over MSN just casually and say what I'm doing over the weekend. She mentions that she is going to some kids communion one weekend and then something else I forget the next weekend. She mentions that she is ALWAYS busy every weekend so I don't know what to think.

If she doesn't like me, why did she go out on that date? Did I mess up on it? I thought it went pretty well. Dunno, I got 2 weeks of school left. Should I even bother with her anymore? It's weird because I think we get along great and have a lot in common plus I usually make her laugh.

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

She did like you and I guess you fucked it up. I dated this one girl for about a month and then suddenly she kinda just stop responding in a postive way. She still picked up the phone and what not but she was always busy or some bullshit. I clearly fucked up somewhere.

3. Crisis54

Crisis54 New Member

That's the thing, I have absolutely NO idea where I fucked up. I know this may seem like the longest fucking shot in history, but is it possible she actually IS busy during the weekend? I mean, when we went out on our date, it was on a Thursday because we didn't have school.

Dammit, I jsut wish she would give me a straight fucking answer. I would like to know for sure that she doesn't like me. Plus she hasn't really been acting different towards me like ignoring me or whatever.

4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Why not try setting up a date for a weekday then? Maybe not anything that goes to late since it sounds like her parents might be strict. Something right after school maybe?

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Its been way too long man. I'd move on. Even if she did really like you she'd still make some time for you in her suspiciously "busy schedule."

6. Crisis54

Crisis54 New Member

HAHA, you hit the nail on the head buddy. I didn't want to mention it, but I think she is still attached to home. She ADORES her brothers (she's 18 and the way she talks about them sometimes is kinda creepy) and she is DEFINETLY a daddy's girl. And you're right, there's a huge chance she doesn't date a lot, me being possibly her first date. Honeslty, I don't think she has many friends either outside school. She speaks of this one girl who is her best friend, but never mentions anyone else, nor mentions ever going out with any friends.

I came to this conclusion awhile ago. But you know what, even after all of this has sank into my brain, I still like her. A LOT. I still think about her and none of this shit above has ever bothered me. I don't wanna throw any potential here.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The whole "my dad will kill us if he sees us kissing" thing brings up an important point. Sometimes, young people who are just starting in college don't realize that they are starting their own lives and are adults now.

Do you really want to be with a girl who is still worried about what her parents will think if they see her kissing? She's not a little girl anymore.

The age and family thing will be an obstacle if you sate this girl, because she is sheltered and is still so worried about parental approval.

Ask yourself...are you willing to wean her off her parents approval/permission for everything?

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: Or maybe she meant that her dad would literally kill you which is even worse :noes: