SRS she is late

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hatedbyall, Apr 25, 2006.

1. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

My gf is little over a week late and I don't think she is pregnent bc none of our condoms have broken(I checked after we done it just to be safe)

Any advice or help would be helpful

2. johan

johan Active Member

Don't stress. A week variation might be nothing. If she still doesn't get her period next week, it's time for her to visit her doctor.

She probably isn't preggers, but an intact condom doesn't always guarantee that, especially if there was some other ....play... going on before and after.

If you two are having regular sex, enough to go through several condoms a week it's time to think about industrial strength birth control.

Either the pill or the patch. I don't usually recommend the depo shot straight off as it can mess with her sexual drive.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Nobody here can tell you whether or not she is pregnant, we can only guess as much as you. Why don't you get her a test and have her take it? They can be VERY cheap (as little as $5 at Walmart) and will give you a little bit of peace of mind.
    There is a sticky I made in the Vaginarium forum you might want to check out. It is all about pregnancy and birth control.
    edit: Here is the link http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2041878

4. dr_jerkvorkian

dr_jerkvorkian New Member

isn't it true that when you change sexual cycles that the ovulation cycle changes sometimes also? or is that something my gf's tell me to screw with my head...

5. big 1

big 1 New Member

Okay, try this little thingy called Plan B. If you cant find it in your state, try this: get a package of birth control pills, and take one a day for a month. This will detatch the fertilized egg from your g/fs womb. Then if she doesnt want to stay on the pill, then stop taking the pills.
    FYI, you can not tell if a woman is pregnant until 5 days BEFORE her NEXt menstural cycle is supposed to begin. so, going to the clinic tomorrow can possibly display a false-negative result.

6. big 1

big 1 New Member

Oh, and also... your sexual patterns do not change, alter or effect a woman's ovulation cycle. However, recent studies show that women do and can ovulate more than once a month. This effects people who use the rhythm method, and also explains why women can become "accidentally" pregnant when using mehtods such as diaphrams and spermicides.
    Solution: use birth control like the Pill with a back-up form of contraception EVERY TIME, no excuses.