She ignores me now because I care and worry?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Feb 27, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

So I sorta have a problem.

I was friends with this girl and I went to visit her last weekend, alot of shit happened and I found out alot about how her life is and what she's been up to ( getting into alot of trouble ) and I worry cause we'll she's probably one of my best friends we used to talk on the phone alot probably three to four times a week for a long time.

I told her how I felt about her and told her some of my concerns and she sorta flips. I understand and say I was sorry about worrying and expressing my ideas and it wont happen again ( at this point I really don't want to end the friendship over something so stupid ).

So today she gets on msn and says she wants me to stop worrying about her. I tell her I wont lie and say no because I will always worry as a good friend. I told her though I would never bring anything up again I'd just keep it to myself but I guess that wasn't acceptable. I kept saying no I wouldn't stop worrying and then she goes fine then bye and pretty much ends the friendship right there.

Am I in the wrong her or her or both of us I really don't know what to do, I sent a final email saying when she was ready to accept the fact that people will care and worry about her we could be friends again.

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

She's the one with the problem.

Sounds like she is late teens, or maybe early 20s, she feels invincible and so no one needs to worry about her.

I've known too many people like this...

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I know I'm just like wtf? Whatever It's over unless she wants to be even just friends again cause I'm so not interested now that I know how she feels.

4. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

don't worry about it unless you can FIX her problems.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

if shes pissed because you care about her, then id say fuck it. dont ever call her again, if she gives a shit about you/your friend, she'll call you. if not, well, wasnt worth the friendship to begin with.

6. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

my opinion, she does want you to worry and likes the attention. If you do genuinely want her as a friend and are willing to continue this game till the phase passes then do so. If in fact you wish to fuck this girl then it is not going to happen if you take on this role.

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I have no interest in "fucking" this girl, I solely am here to be a friend to her and maybe slightly more ( like a guardian )... that is all.

It's hard for me not to call but at this point I am just about to say fuck it and if she wants to be friends she will let me know.

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

what are you gay or something? let her female friends worry.

9. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i agree with this guy. i used to be like this with girls when i was younger like beginning of high school. dont let her fuck with your head dude. just stop talking to her. you cant make her care about herself. only she can change, u cant make her

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

where the hell do you draw the conclusion that I am gay? Just because I don't find interest to fuck all women I am friends with? Wow go to hell.

Anyways yea I've stopped talking sick of all this hard ball with my head and emotions

11. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

cut her loose.

she's not worth your time.

12. Takumi

Takumi New Member

You're being too clingy. Women want a man to protect them, but not someone who's gonna whine/nag all day about her lifestyle. Worrying is pointless, it really accomplishes nothing if you think about it.

Don't know if you can save this relationship, but at least you'll know for the future. You need to show that you care, but not be too smothering.

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Well yes I've come to understand this and I layed off alot, I said it's fine I will never stop worrying but I wont bring it up ( Like I would stop saying anything or sharing any concerns and we just support each others decisions )... but she wouldn't even allow me to worry I was just like *WTF*... anyways yea I've cut ties and said if she wants to be friends again she can make the call.

14. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Saying that you're still going to worry about her, but not tell her when you actually do worry, is the exact same thing as smothering her in the first place. Saying stuff like "Fine, I'll just worry about you inside, and not tell you about it anymore" just makes her think you're trying to make her feel bad (guilt trip), which will turn her off from you even further.

Like I said before, women don't want a man to 'worry' about them. It shows insecurity, lack of confidence, and lack of masculinity. No offense to you personally or anything, just giving you what girls have explained to me before in conversation.

15. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

i agree for the most part with the rest of the replies... why are you so attatched to this chic? sounds like you wanna fuc her but you know its def not in the cards. my general advice, if you infact DONT wanna bone this broad, go back to how you were before you knew of the problems. act as an escape from her problems rather than her reminder. youre not helping her by worrying. like the dude said above... if you cant FIX the prob, dont bring it up. its simply none of ur business best of luck and dont let yourself become the venting buddy