she doesnt get it.... "i dont want to date you or anyone right now"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Athlete218, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

so this girl i work with looked me up on facebook (i work in a building w/ 2,000+ people & didnt even know her).. so after i accept her request & find out we work together, she starts talkin to me at work....we end up meeting downtown one night w/ a group of people..nothin happened. then we did hang out just 1 on 1 one night & after that she has been hounding me to date & texts me non stop "when are you free" "do u want to do this tomorrow" & tons of things like that. it gets annoying

so.... this is where i probably messed up: she was txting me like crazy one night while im out at the bar w/ my friends saying "i was hoping to see you tonight" ... so @ 2 am i head home, am drunk & tell her to come over. w/in 10 minutes she gave me head & now the i want to be w/ u got 10x worse... trying to make me eat lunch w/ her at work instead of my friends. so after receiving multiple x multiple texts... i text her back saying "i dont really want to date you or anyone else right now.. i need to be & am enjoying the single life" she doesnt get this !!!! & wont accept it. she is still asking me out non stop after i told her i dont want to date her. how do i make it known better w/o being an ass.. keep in mind i work w/ this girl & see her everyday now.

& if the RIGHT girl came along, i would want a girlfriend but its not her & i know this

for one, she has a kid... ( - 20 points right off the bat)
    2, she said all these things that raise major red flags (ie going out w/ 47 yr old doctors..she was 21 when this happened).... she was pregnant & started dating some guy & never told him til 6 months pregnant (prob b/c she started showing then & was afraid he'd leave her if he knew).

she is very very pretty in the face, but u can tell her stomach is still recovering from a baby/c section & it turns me off big time.

2. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Isn't it obvious after reading what you wrote that having anything to do with her is a bad idea? Take her off your facebook, quit texting her back, etc... She'll eventually stop hounding you and you won't see her again. It's a large company and you didn't know she worked with you before so it's not like you run in the same circles at work. If she starts spreading rumors about you then it's your fault for hooking up with someone you knew was a bit crazy while drunk one night.

And your post reads like a long text.

3. bacdo

bacdo New Member

well...

just think of this.

You said that she is hot right?

AND

also that you are single right?
    What in the hell is the big deal?
    Just deal with her BS and fuck her in the mean time.
    You do not need to commit to anything serious.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  4. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

yes you are, you already know you're just an asshole.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That's what you get for dipping your pen...

Now you have to be brutally honest and tell her you don't like her.

6. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Eh just tell her you don't like her. Big deal she might get really dishearted and finally decide to kill herself. She will be lying in her bathtub, water covered in blood and her wrists drained out of life and blood. The cops will soon arrive and declare it a homicide. Her family probably abandoned her since she looks for father figures in 41 year old men, it's safe to say no one will find out why or how she killed herself. She and all her beauty would no longer be on this planet, just like any other soul, she will soon be forgotten. I mean technically it's all your fault but it's okay, what's the worst? you might go to hell?. But at least you would not have to put up with her scarred tummy she got for doing what any other woman might have done.

Her son would be end up being motherless. He will probably grow up to be a criminal and live on the streets, eventually ending up in jail or a grave. If he is adopted big chances are that he might be sexually abused, eventually dying to a drug overdose or ending up in a nut house. Regardless of whatever happens, it's not about her it's about you. Tell her the truth and free yourself.

7. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

All sorts of red flags. You probably dont even want to be associated with her. Just cut all contact outside of work. Hopefully you're in a big office :rofl:

8. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

at least you work with a lot of people. Next time handle yourself better and let her know exactly what is going on e.g. I 'm drunk and just want to fuck and have some magic sex....we fuck and you disappear.....she trolling for a daddy?

9. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Be brutally honest with her. Tell her she's not your type, and her stalking you is creeping you out.

And yeah, letting her suck your dick was a bad idea. 15 seconds worth of pleasure for weeks worth of headaches.

10. eurocarracer

eurocarracer New Member

you just opened up pandoras box when you received head :sad2:

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

:wavey:

I know the type. I dont know if its motherly instinct in the first few years after birth or if some girls are just crazy.

12. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

You need to settle down. He didn't do anything wrong except get with the wrong girl.

Secondly, him not liking c-section scars and a gross stomach IS NOT SHALLOW!!! Some people have things that turn them off, that just happens to be one of them. That is one of the main reasons why I don't want kids, is that I find what happens to a woman's stomach to be pretty disgusting. It's very rare that a girl walks away fine from that. People are ALLOWED to have likes and dislikes. People are ALLOWED to be picky in who they want to be with.

I say take her off your facebook, stop returning her calls/texts and just ignore her. Tell her one more time that you DO NOT want to be with her, in as clear of a way that you can and then just stop all contact. There really isn't much more you can do. She sounds like a crazy bitch.

13. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

I hope you don't think it can also apply to a father, cause I think it is shallow as fuck to get turned off by scars on your wife's belly that appeared because of your kid!!

14. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Bitch... you're crazy! :rofl::bowdown:

15. Etherized

Etherized Active Member

:h5:

16. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

i wish u wouldnt look at me this way :wtc: if only u would understand i am as amazing, or possibly more amazing, than your daughters boyfriend ! ! ! i did nothing wrong but hook up w/ a girl when drunk & she doesnt meet my standards.... boo freakin hoo

17. poormanq45

poormanq45 OT Supporter

Wow, you're a retard.

This girl is rediculously easy. Depending on your situation, you should just tap it at your leisure. Text her, "Let's hook up" anywhere you want and you'll probably have a booty call very quickly.

18. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

"either she was SMALL and she got BIG, or she was BIG and got SMALL, either way we fuckin, either wayyyyyY"

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: You're a nut job. God forbid a guy tries to get to know a girl and ultimately decides she's not for him.

20. just_another_on

:rofl: so true.

21. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

"Sorry, I don't think we're right for each other."

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Athlete you must still be doing something that gives her a shred of hope of you changing your mind. Whatever it is you have to stop it.

I'm guessing replying to her texts, and talking to her whenever she comes by at work.

You need to stop replying to her texts, and when she sees you at work tell her you have to get your work done and don't have time to talk.

She'll catch on eventually

23. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

yeah...tell her whatsup dude.

However i am guessing you will wait till your drunk again and call her over...

24. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Don't get your meat where you get your bread.

25. just_another_on

Dont shit where you eat