She comes crawling back....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nomad, May 15, 2009.

1. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

so i left college on Thursday night to fly back home and see my dad. when i get back to a computer and check my email i get this....

obviously this is from my ex, the one that i've made several threads about. :wtf:

I'm sort of torn between two things

1) I still think I have feelings for her, but I don't know if its specifically for her, or for the feeling of being loved (which she gave me)

and

2) The fact that this bitch hurt me really bad (literally worst than anyone has before) and then tried to tell people I hit her.

Seriously....:wtf:

oh and no I haven't called her yet.

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

dont give the bitch the time of day
    leaves you, other guy doesnt work out, comes back. pathetic

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

that's how i feel about it, yet at the same time i feel sorry for her that she had to go through that sort of B.S. to realize what she gave up.

edit - this thread is strong in the central PA crew

4. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

I wouldn't bother. I don't specifically remember your other threads but after just reading this it sounds like she found out the other guy isn't who she thought he was and she just wants to use you until she finds someone else to move on with. I mean, it took her getting played to realize she still loves you? Reeks of BS if you ask me. She just doesn't want to be alone. I wouldn't play into her game if I were you.

EDIT: Didn't read the part about her telling people you hit her. I'll just wait for FS to get in here and give his famed response. I think it applies pretty well to this situation.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

LOL typical.

Odds are that she'll do it again, don't give any sort of response and just move on in life.

6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

that's what my friends are telling me, and i honestly do believe it'd happen again.

my one friend said, just take the summer and do some "soul searching" (whatever that means) and then move on with your life.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

send her a quick text that says "im glad you got what you deserve"

then add a filter that sends her emails to spam and have your cell company block her number

8. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

here's the response i'm most likely going to send.....i'll wait until later to send it...

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

noones for revenge here?

10. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

Don't take her back. It is normal for you to feel sorry for her that she had to learn what she gave up in a bad way. But i say move on and let her live with the lesson she learned.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

probably wouldnt do the same thing again. it would probably be much worse if you were dumb enough to take her back. good thing you aren't :bigthumb:

12. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

just saying, if an ex of mine lied to people saying i hit her. i would be thinking about revenge

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I wouldn't send that. Don't send anything. Getting no response is going to be much harder than a response of any kind. Plus it kinda makes you sound crazy with all the begging to be taken back and shit.

14. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I would just send her the first sentence and leave it at that. Keep it short if you do reply at all.

15. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

if hes that drained from it then yes maybe let it go...

16. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

not gonna lie, i considered it for a good hour or so, then sat down....and wrote up a list of Pro's and Con's pertaining to her.

the Con's outweighed the Pro's, also why would I let myself get into something I'm not sure I want to be in anyway?

17. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Why even send that? He shouldn't be sorry for the shit she did to herself.

18. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

it was just that night we broke up where i asked her not to do it, didn't think i sounded crazy but :dunno:

19. jtrem

jtrem Active Member

Why would you be sorry at the shit she went through? You said she lied and told people you hit her, what if she is lying about this guy hitting her now?

You don't owe her shit, don't give her your time.

20. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Crazy wasn't the right word, it just sounds weird I guess. You seem to convey not that shes a crazy bitch and deserves what she got, but are sad for her in a way. Which you shouldn't be. She made her bed, now let her lie in it.

21. Dargone

Dargone Noob

No doubt. Seriously bro, you would have to have pretty low self esteem to take someone back after they dumped you for another d00d and then came crawling back after it did not work out?:wtf:

I would not send her anything in response. Stay classy and just ride off into the sunset...

22. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

this is what i'm doing, it just seems a hell of a lot easier to not deal with her anymore

23. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

you're right, and honestly i think this is what my friend meant by "soul searching", basically taking this summer break and having MY time, not putting others before myself.

24. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Let me tell you my story. A few years ago I was dating this young woman and we were madly in love. We lived together, had great sex (she had such a rockin' body) and were just generally happy. She starts chatting with some guy online (yeah, online) dumps me and flies him out to Vegas all in the same week. Well it turns out he was a douchebag, ugly as hell, and an all-around creepy fuck. She calls me back a couple of days after I had moved out saying she misses me, blah, blah, blah. It was hard and I was obviously lonely as fuck, but I held firm and rode off into the sunset. She still contacts me via e-mail to this day and if you saw my post in the other thread in this section, I have moved on and am with someone much better.

Keep your chin up...

25. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Good for you mang :h5: