FRK she can't fit me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cheltron, Nov 23, 2004.

1. cheltron

cheltron Active Member

not to take away from Ashley's thread... i'm also putting this in here to attract some mature responses.
    but my girl can't fit me, anal or vaginal. not that we've really tried anal... we've been going out (read: sexually active) for about 2 years, and have sex regularly, but its never stopped hurting her. its not AS bad as it was at first, but its very very rare that we have sex and she doesn't feel pain.

for example, if we were to have sex 15 times in a month, 14 of those times it would hurt her. obviously this makes me feel like an asshole, but theres nothing i've tried that helps :wtc: on the odd occasion that it doesn't hurt her, its great and she enjoys it thoroughly, but it seems to be completely random. not the same time of month, not the same position, not the same amount of foreplay... totally at random.

everything else is fine, she loves oral sex (at least GETTING oral sex :squint: ) toys work, we use one of those "rabbit" devices, a vibrator with a stimulator attached and it makes her squirt every time but the dildo portion of it hurts her. it's a little smaller than me, length and girth-wise.

has this happened to anyone else? i know its not me, it's never been an issue with anyone else i've slept with. anything people can suggest?

2. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

My advice would be to send her to a doctor. Sounds like she could possibly have some kind of infection (possible, because some do cause pain with sex) or something else wrong. Best bet: gynecologist.

3. cheltron

cheltron Active Member

:eek3: infection?
    she's been to the gynecologist a few times while we've been together, can't say if she's mentioned it or not... so i hope that rules infection out :noes:

4. watch_my_ss

watch_my_ss New Member

I know exactly what you are going through. What has helped us is that we start out using toys vibrators and get her loose. Then lately I have been using a condom and adding lube this has helped a lot she is not in any pain. The trick is for her to be relaxed it has taken my GF a while but finnally a lot more relaxed sexually.

Hope this helps.

5. Reverand Jonas

Reverand Jonas Tool > *

I kinda found the opposite. The first couple times my girl and I had sex, i wore a condom and it hurt, even with lube....She tole me to try it with out the rubber and everything is great. She is on the pill by the way.

6. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

What birth control is she on? My gf is on the smaller side down there (not saying I'm big), and when she was on Depo we had lots of trouble with pain. She'd keep doing it because I enjoyed it, but it was usually just try to get off quick. Since she switched to the patch, and let everything catch up our sex life is MUCH better.
    hth

7. cheltron

cheltron Active Member

shes on "alesse", i believe the technical term is tricyclene? or something? not sure if the patch would be an option for her, she's a freak about cleanlyness, don't think she could leave something stuck on her like that for more than a day :p i'll ask her about it though

btw thanks for the replies :bowdown:

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

alesse isn't the issue. that's a good bcp. i'm on it myself.

9. cheltron

cheltron Active Member

hmmm... this brings up further questions :hs: she complains sometimes that it is making her feel queasy, and that she can't stop gaining weight now that she's on it (total lie, she's skinny as hell) do you have any of these problems?

10. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

I know yoiu mentioned your girls been to the gyno, but has he preformed a papsmeer(SP?) on her? There are a couple infections and things that can only be dectected by doing a papsmeer.

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

nope, i don't have any queasiness with it and if she feels she is gaining weight m'be she should try excercising.

12. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i know a few female friends of mine felt queezy and sick all the time while they were on a generic version of the pill.....they switched to a name brand one and they were alot better

13. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

that's odd being that the generic and the name brand contain the exact same ingredients.

14. spartan

spartan Guest

I had a friend who dated a girl who was similar to that (well, not anally, but we found that out later). It wound up that due to a condition she had as a child (forget what), it caused her to have scar tissue develop in around her cervix, causing her to have a shallow/narrow vagina. From the stories he told, just more than one finger would be uncomfortable at times. Only if her vagina "fully balooned" (which was rare), was she able to have intercourse with him at all, let alone in comfort.

Def:
    "Fully Balooned": (My memory does not remember the full technical description, so bear with this), when a woman becomes fully aroused, her labia and interior of her vaginal openning will become gorged with blood and the uterus will lift up as the muscles of the vagina become taunt, causing the size of the vagina to increase from its unaroused state, to something more proper for intercourse. (Imagine it as a pussy erection if you will).

15. cheltron

cheltron Active Member

even that doesn't help most of the time, she can have 4-5 orgasms and still be too small. like i said it's really random, and it bugs the hell out of me/us :sadwavey: that does sound like it could be the problem though :ugh: maybe i just need to get to the gym more, and maybe cut my hair or something :rofl:

16. Mike_the_Tank

Mike_the_Tank OT Supporter

i know of at least one birth control (the one where you get a shot every few months - not sure of the name) that causes a gain in weight of 5-10 lbs.

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

One of my Exes was too small for me, apparently by quite a bit, started to explain a lot when we found that out. Unfortunatly I think that was the beginning of the end, because we parted ways a few short months later.
    The only thing I was asked (by the doctor) was if it was possible to not thrust as deep. He was totally asking about technique. LOL
    If the discomfort only comes from length (depth/thrust) then maybe try to not thrust as deep, if teh discomfort comes from width, well I'm not sure what to tell you then.
    Maybe it's her level of relaxation, or comfort before/during, other stresses that are effecting her happiness/mental wellbeing. Remember sex is not just physical, the mental state has as much or more effect on the overall enjoyment, when compared to teh physical part. ;)

18. ST33LR4T

ST33LR4T New Member

if i give my woman oral then hit it she complains it hurts a lot because of the sensitivity...so i gotta roll slow until i get the go a head.