She broke up with me, a month later she's jumping my bones

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Repus, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Repus

Repus New Member

Okay so this girl who I was kind of seeing (ie. very short relationship) broke up with me. It was pretty mutual. We just arent each others type at all. Anyways, some time passed. I asked her to come over and chill for a bit. A little bit later, she's literally on top of me, sucking me off telling me to cum in her mouth.

:rofl: I'm a bit confused now. She even said dont expect that to happen "every time". A week later we go to a club and she says "im not putting out tonight" and was generally lame the entire night lol.

Can I get a female perspective on this? I think she just likes me as a friend but she's horny and needs some cock in her life. I think she also doesnt wanna seem too easy or slutty.

2. john law

john law Guest

This will be a great thread!

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don;t understand why this is confusing :ugh: She clearly doesn't want a romantic relationship with you, but you two obviously are physically attracted to one another.

You invite her over, she's horny and maybe feeling insecure so she gets on top of you :dunno: You go out a week later and she probably pulls the "I'm not putting out tonight" bullshit because she's afraid you'll think she's a whore.

What do you do? Whatever you want. If you only want casual sex then make it known to her and see what she says. If she pulls some lame "I don't just want to be someone's whore" then you move on and never speak to her again.

4. Repus

Repus New Member

I already made it known to her. When we went out I told her I wanted to fuck her and she said "not tonight" lol..

I'll keep you updated

5. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

you need to care as little as possible

seriously

6. Repus

Repus New Member

I honestly didnt expect anything to happen when she came over. I wasnt even putting any moves on her. :rofl: Well actually, I told her to grab my dick haha. But shes the one who really took it to the next level.

Caring as little as possible could turn into depriving myself of a potentially good fuck buddy.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

What he's saying is that the less you care about this girl, the more she'll want sex with you.

8. Repus

Repus New Member

good point, but eventually one of us will have to contact the other. correct?

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When she said that you said nothing?

10. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

Girls aren't that much different from guys. Some aren't interested in you as a person. Some just fuck n' run.

11. Repus

Repus New Member

:rofl:

She said "tommorow" and I was like alright cool. we were both hammered at the time n just talkin ish

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

women ARE lame. 99.65% of them. Blame society, or estrogen, or whatever you want, but waiting for the women who don't do it is waiting for the statistical extreme outliers. why the would he walk away from perfectly good pussy when she says something lame? Who cares if she wants you to agree with her when she says shes not a whore? Just agree shes not a whore and put your dick in her mouth. If she refuses to open her mouth, then move on.

bullshit. Even when they do fuck and run its usually for a reason like they only fucked you to make someone else jealous or something.

13. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

When it does it happen does she initiate?

14. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Sounds like a power issue to me.

The ball is in her court and she's got all the power in the relationship/friendship. Some chicks really dig that for the purpose of validation, attention, and just loving mind games.

Think about it: She knows you find her attractive, she hooks up with you when "SHE" feels like it. Any advances you make are likely to fall on deaf ears. If you show you are interested in sex (as you did the night of the club) she won't give you any. Hence why she said no.
    Now she still has the power. One night when you're both watching a movie she might grab your junk and ride you a rodeo bull.... but notice, she initiated it and thus still has the power.

My advice would be to play out the friendship if what you really want is a fuck-buddy. Keep being friends (but don't seem overly needy) and don't ask/tell her you want to hook up. Then you lose YOUR power.
    Play her game dude. Go out with her and act uninterested in fucking her. It'll driver her mad and she'll have sex with you because she'll have to re-validate herself and her re-substantiate her power over you.
    And you just keep going round-and-round in a circle.

That's my take on it anyway.

15. Repus

Repus New Member

^Thanks bud. Helpful post.

16. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

or at the very least, dont ask and just do

17. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

:rofl: I always forget how broken and jaded everyone in this forum is.

18. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:werd:

they start making you believe it after a while :rofl:

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

hmmm.. im going to try to tread lightly here... I'm trying avoid the implication that women who have sex for fun with no desire for more are bad, but how does it make me broken and jaded that I've observed that it is extremely rare behavior for the vast majority of women to engage in?

How does it make me broken and jaded to notice that it often is precipitated by something else in a womans life?

20. john law

john law Guest

hey i'm not. i get entertainment out of this, but i always try to help

21. PcH

PcH Guest

I know one girl in particular that defines this post. Granted I haven't slept with her, I know she's like this. She always has to have the power..

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why are you allowing her to have all the power when it comes to sex?

she doles it out when she chooses and you wait around for what she deems you worthy of?

when she says "we're not having sex tonight" personally i see that as a challenge and a game the two of you can play (and its strong evidence that she is thinking about the two of you having sex!)

i'd be willing to bet if you had made strong physical moves (actions not words) and gotten her sexually aroused she would have given in

many women get turned on by putting up resistance then having that resistance overwhelmed

i would be hesitant to take a woman's statement's about sex at face value. there is almost always a subtext in these situations ime

you can always be playful when she says "we're not having sex tonight" and come back with something like "speak for yourself" (implying that she is not your only option)

if she is going to try to make you earn it then there is nothing wrong with turning the tables

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

if that is the case, then we don't know how she would react in a situation where she doesn't have the power

maybe that is what she actually wants and is trying to get?

24. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Yeah she has the power to please you or make you follow her like a little puppy. Next time she's around and wants to do something tell her your busy and it seem like you honestly don't care. Sure this may back fire if you do it too often or what not. She just wants to put it in front of you and tell you no until you sit pretty and do what she wants.

Like Bloor said, if she says not tonight just reply back with something along the same lines. Kind of like well if shes not putting out you'll find someone else. If you do it right she may find you later and try to pull you aside to do a little something something.

25. Repus

Repus New Member

she txt me the other day asking if i have any weed haha