She actually agreed to a threesome...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TekDragon, Jan 3, 2005.

1. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

No cliffnotes. Hit the back-key if you don't want to read it.

It started out a few weeks ago with me (21) and my fiance (18, call her TT) trying out some new things. We bought her a new vibrator and tried it out for a few days. Somehow (I forget exactly how) we started getting into fantasy story-telling.

These stories slowly evolved as we found what each of us liked. When it was her turn it usually involved just me and her doing somewhere romantic, or her and her best friend (call her Kate, 18), or her with me and Kate. When it was my turn, I usually liked fantasies about her and Kate pleasuring me, or us raping her ex-friend who is a stupid hippy (basically me sodomizing her while TT holds her hair).

Now, both of us were enjoying our fantasies inolving Kate.

For some background, Kate has been TT's best friend for a long time. They trust each other alot. I don't know the full story, but I have picked up bits and peices that TT and Kate did some "fooling around" back when they were younger (middle school and early HS). Light petting, apparently. To further tickly my imagination - Kate has told TT two things that really peeked my interest:

1. Kate finds me very attractive
    2. Kate has always wanted to do a three some (general statement without any specific people named)

So yesterday I told TT that I had an idea, but that since I respected her I was going to get her ok first.

I told her that I was planning on talking to Kate about coming over for TT's 19th birthday, and having a threesome focused entirely on her. Basically, I was going to give TT oral sex while Kate made out with her and massaged/kissed her upper body.

TT at first was a bit shocked, but VERY quickly become ok with it. We started talking about it and she started having new ideas, one after the other. Here are her ideas in order, from her viewpoint to me:

1. I think i'd be more comfortable if Kate was naked too.
    2. It's not fair that I have all the fun. You'd have to give Kate oral sex too.
    3. Kate would definately feel obligated to return the favor, and you've always wanted to feel a tongue ring - so we could give you oral sex.
    4. I know you'd want to cum on our faces - but I don't think she'd like that... but you can cum on our tits and i'll rub our tits together.

These all came out one after the other over a dinner at Don Pablos. Needless to say I was fucking shocked.

We talked about it some more on the way home. She drilled me 101 questions about the kind of things I liked and the kind of things i'd be willing to do (how many orgasms would I be able to give with my mouth, etc) We got home, got into bad, and I gave her a fantasy session with her and Kate. Once she had recovered, she laid this this bombshell on me:

"Ok, this is how it's going to go. I'm going to talk to Kate. I'm sure she'll love the idea, so let me lay down how it's going to happen. Your going to give me oral sex while she does stuff to me. Then your going to do the same to her. If our clits aren't totally shot, you can do us again with the vibrator. Then i'm going to have Kate straddle me. Your going to fuck me, and you can play with her ass and pussy with a vibrator. When i've had enough, you can let Kate suck your dick (with her tongue ring). When your done you can cum on our faces or our tits (depending on which she's ok with)."

:eek3:

She laid out 3 "don't do's" that included:
    1. I'm not allowed to kiss Kate.
    2. I'm not allowed to fuck Kate's pussy or ass.
    3. I'm not allowed to cum inside Kate's mouth.

She also said that this would be a one-time thing, since we're moving to another city in 4 months and she knows Kate has always wanted to do something with her, and she's wanted to do something with Kate too.

I got 1 month and 25 days before it happens. I can't fucking wait.

:bigthumb:

2. N8ive

N8ive Guest

atta boi

atta boi

i am verrry jelous

it IS a 1 time thing i guess . .. so make the best of it

3. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Dude... while this sounds great and everything in theory, I have to question the fact that your girl seems so ready and willing to go with this idea. I question her motives.

Just watch your back. This situation could definately wind up very badly. On the other hand, I might be paranoid, but I've seen this kind of stuff really mess up relationships.

Be careful, best of luck.

4. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

I'm sure as hell gonna try. I've told her i'm interested in doing Kate anal after i'm done fucking her. She said no, but it wasn't a firm no.

I'm debating pushing the issue. I'd love to do Kate anal (she told us a few months ago she's always wanted to try it but her boyfriend won't do it).

Oh, and btw: yes - Kate does have a BF. But he's a loser and she hangs around him for the weed.

5. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

I'm not worried.

1. We have an extremely close relationship. We've been living together for over a year, and we spend every hour of the day together (we even drive to college together).
    2. We're getting married in 4 months.

She's made it clear that the only reason she's doing this is to "experience it", both for her and for me.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm... interesting... though i'd love to have a threesome, i don't ever seeing it pan out correctly with my horrible luck.

good luck with yours, tho :)

7. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

:eek3: sounds great dude, sounds like you have a pretty cool chick for a fiance :)

good luck and enjoy it!...i'm quite jealous :o

8. orie

orie social assassin

it's a tarp!1

9. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

:eek4:

10. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

Hey at least you have ground rules which are very important..that way no one gets hurt..my man and i have set some ground rules and we are having a blast.

11. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

Mind sharing some of your rules? We had a big discussion on what actions would lead to what feelings. Suprisingly she said kissing would give her the biggest jealous reaction.

12. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

We have the same basic rules. No kissing..no fucking each others spouses. Some things should be reserved for the two of you. But other than that the foreplay aspect of it is acceptable. Those are not bad rules. You get to eat and play with some strange, you get to watch her do it, which my man says is the biggest turn on. Now she will have some strange feelings about it after its over..just make sure that you reinforce your love for her. I know I was not right for a few days after we had our experience but I got over it..but if she loves you and you guys are set on your ground rules..everything will be fine. Have a great time and let the count down begin! :)

13. 5.0 Stanger

5.0 Stanger New Member

Dude Im so fucking jealous. Thats awesome! GET ER DUN!:bowdown:

14. nuggie1127

nuggie1127 Guest

My ex and I tried this on more than one occassion. The first time, he wasn't comfortable because he "loved me too much." I think that means, he was afraid of how I'd react. The second time, he crossed the line.... kissed her which didn't bother me a ton, and then we all fell asleep and when I woke up, he was cuddling with her in MY bed. That = VERY against the rules. All in all, I think 3somes are excellent when they're with people that can follow the rules and that can respect their partner's concerns. So, good luck and enjoy!

15. limitless

limitless You didnt hurt me, nothing can hurt me, nothing ca

damn im at work and now i gotta :wackit: after reading that

have fun

16. jaws

jaws Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage to

Dude - you gotta be happy with that.

But watch out - Make sure you concentrate on your girl not kate. or your a dead man...

17. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

Oh man.. wait till you hear this. Me, TT, and another friend went to Ling Ling's (an awesome chinese buffet place today).

At the end of the dinner TT went to get fortune cookies and hers said:

"You will experience a new and exciting adventure soon"

She wouldn't show me at first, she was blushing so hard. But once I got a hold of it I couldn't stop laughing.

:bigthumb:

18. sweetangel

sweetangel Guest

That's a good sign!

19. Start looking for a new girl. Shes going to run your life the rest of it, if you let her. Man up. Grow some bawls. Can or cant do, dont you decide that shit?

20. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

1. Why did you quote my whole post?
    2. Wtf are you talking about? I'm getting a fucking three-some.

21. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Wow! Have fun!!

22. ethyl

ethyl R-CH2-CH3

Provide extensive pics and I might buy you an avatar. :bigthumb:

:eek3: :wavey:

23. crashspeeder

crashspeeder Interesting Title

i wouldn't push the anal. u got a threesome, don't get greedy

24. johan

johan Active Member

You should just get the threesome first. Don't queer the whole deal by getting too greedy, too quickly.

There's plenty of time afterward for re-evaluating your options. Plus, you might not think about it now, but that threesome might not turn out to be so great after all.

Oh sure you'll get off, but it may have some longer lasting and more subtle repercussions. Ya ya, I know you and your girl are ROCK solid and all that. A lot of former couples thought that too. But good luck anyways.

25. dainbramage

dainbramage Guest

awesome... way to go