Shaving...male genitals...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dubbsy, Dec 9, 2004.

1. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

What the hell am I doing wrong?

I've half-assed shaved twice now... First time I shaved the balls with a Mach III....ended up a bloody mess. Razor manages to cut open every the skin at nearly every hair root. Tried pulling the kin as tight as possible....but no luck.

Shaved this time with an electric razor...and am still running into the same problem. Used an old crappy electric (single blade, side to side action) and it didn't do horrible....but deffinetly wasn't good/close. Just decided to grab my good norelco 3 blade electric and that tears the shit out of everything it touches.... I'm sitting here trying to calm the burn on my cock from that damned thing...

so what's the technique? Wanna keep things cleaned up, but I'll be damned if I"m gonna put up with the blood each time (not to mention each one of those spots looks like shit)...

[I'm just gonna pluck the f'in strays... :squint: ]

...why hasn't evolution taken care of this yet? :hs:

2. Eclipsetips

Eclipsetips New Member

umm that blows dude... i shave but minus the bloody mess. Sorry I dont have any good advice. Maybe try waxing ouch.

3. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

do it in the shower. shave with the grain until it wont go any further. then go up, against the grain WITHOUT applying any pressure, just let the slight weight of the razor do the work while you shave. soap always helps making things go smoother. use a nice after shave cream when you're done and always use some sort of powder to keep the region dry. (gold bond feels nice and icy when you put it on :rofl: )

i'd suggest waiting until you're not a "bloody mess" before trying again. i use a mach III. works fine. always use a sharp razor too. i have a razor dedicated just for that and replace the blade quite often. if i could, i'd keep it soaking in baby oil when i'm not using it.

do not pluck.

as a suggestion for someone trying it for the 1st time, shave normally with the grain and deal with the prickles the 1st couple times so your skin can get adjusted to it. then, try going against the grain. remember what i said,..........light. no force necessary. it should come out as smooth as a baby's ass if you do it right.

edit: lukewarm water works best for me,..........try varying degrees of water when you do it in the shower and find the one that suits you best.

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

I have none of these problems whatsoever, although I don't entirely shave my bush, I just trim it. I do however shave my balls and a tiny bit of my shaft as well as a little towards my grundle area. I know I wouldn't like a girl to be hairy down there, so I figure when any go down there on me I'll do them a favor so they dont have to put up with my hair in their face/tickling etc... I use Gillette shaving gel and a mach 3 turbo razor and I just go to town. I shave against the grain always and I never have a problem with bleeding, you just have to be gentle. Once I'm done I just hop in the shower and wash the shaving cream off, and then I perfect it.

I don't have bleeding problems but something I have noticed is that I've developed 3 tiny bumps on my shaft. They almost look like tiny pimples but I don't understand how I could have gotten them, as i stay very clean. Also, they don't hurt and they feel kind of hard. I don't know if they're from ingrown hairs (I don't know how they could be since i shave it all off) or what. Anyone know what these things could be?

5. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Never do it with electric first of all, and take your time, if you rush you are going to be a bloody mess, make sure to stretch the skin out so you are shaving a flat surface

6. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

well I guess I'll have to grab a Mach III again and try it sometime (worst part is trying to do anything with it in a college res. hall setting.. tis why I took an electric to it while just sitting in my room....)

(and the burn in my cock is finally subsiding.....never gonna do that one again)

7. Original

Original OT Supporter

be careful.. you aren't expecting to shave every single bit down there in 5 min are ya?

What helps is also trimming it down as close as possible before you shave. And also, never use an electric shaver down there :ugh:

[EDIT]
    http://www.fetishexchange.org/shaving1.shtml

was posted here prolly a month or two ago.. good tips :o

8. blackrz87

blackrz87 Guest

use a womens razor, i believe it is called intuition, it has protective stuff around it, it is sweet

9. Reign

Reign Banned

What I'm wondering is how the hell people shave their ass/asshole... I mean, you can't even fucking see that...

10. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

practice? iono, not hard to shave your asshole. you just start by your hole and shave outward on each cheek, real easy

11. marvin431

marvin431 New Member

shave in the shower with lots of soap and a fresh razor. do it every day and ther wont be any rash at all

12. foad

foad New Member

Well.. I have found that my wife hates to give head if I shave it cause of any stubbs that shred her lips. ( i like thos lips ). Maybe I will post them some day :lol:. What I have used for the past year is Nair. Just spread it on and watch some tv for 10 min. then shower it off. Make sure you get everything off. My wife loves how smooth it is and is usually down there for ever :) Enjoy!

13. OBEY KITAGAWA

OBEY KITAGAWA New Member

is there any pain involved when using nair?

14. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

http://www.teenwire.com/index.asp?taStrona=http://www.teenwire.com/ask/articles/as_20010806p257.asp

A great bit of info for adults even though it is geared for teens.
    Probably just little cysts. Clean has nothing to do with it...sometimes genetic and sometimes the stars are aligned against your cock.

15. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

If you have sensitive skin it can burn/heated tingle. I'd just trim the hedges and do a little landscaping. I happen to like hair. I mean if you're hiding a Rabbi on your pants that's one thing...

16. tonester

tonester Guest

shaved once. will never do it again.

17. foad

foad New Member

I am sure there is for some people.. I haven't had any.

18. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i shave the typical regions with a mach3turbo in a hot shower... that hasn't changed for years.

as for the really hard to reach places, i use a mirror and a different blade :) haven't had any problems for a looooong time

19. Patch

Patch New Member

I just go at it with a Mach 3 in the shower. Balls and shaft get shaved, patch gets trimmed. Never cut myself once. Do it about every 4 or 5 days. :dunno: and I'm not really careful, I just fly when I'm doing it.

20. White

White OT Supporter

Yeah, I shave the sack/shaft/upper pube region/taint all w/ my mach3. I trim a little patch I leave above my cock. But, I had that same problem the first few times I did it...Bloody mess, and kinda left a few red marks on my pube section...Which kinda sucks, but just take yer time w/ a razor, and shower helps fo shor.

21. nik

nik New Member

my girlfriend said she doesnt care if its sahved/cleaned off... i love how do i explain to her that its better cleaned off then hairy?

22. dubbsy

dubbsy New Member

damn, I have a hard enough time turning around in the shower, much less trying to shave the equipment...guess I'll have to give it a shot though, need to get it cleaned up again.

yeah, I think the spot on my balls has finally cleared up...
    not like I'm getting laid.....nobody gonna see it anyway. :o

Should try nair sometime (maybe take care of some other spots while i'm at it... going to look like a damned ape in a few years, guaranteed)... or maybe veet mild? (per the one posted website's reccomendation.)

23. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

uggh. tried nair once. stinks and burns.

24. Paulblo

Paulblo OT Supporter

These probably ARE ingrown hairs. I get them every once and a while and pluck them out with tweezers and they dissappear the next day. You can get ingrown hairs when you shave it all off... as a matter of fact, that's when you usually get them. The sooner you pluck them out the better or else the hair will grow long under your skin and the bump will get bigger.

25. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

you use nair on your balls/cock region?