Share your hottest sexual experiences

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Since the last thread was "share your awkward/funny sexual experiences," now it's time for the opposite of that.

Share the hottest things that have happened to you.

- I remember the first time I did anal with my psycho ex, she had never done it before and was kind of cautious. As soon as I put it in she moaned and said "oh baby, I like it! It feels good!" That was fucking hot. I think part of it was cuz I didn't know what her reaction was going to be. As much of a fucking psycho nut case she was and as much as I've tried to forget everything about her, I still remember that.

- One time at a club with my ex (different ex) I jokingly said "we should go fuck in the bathroom" so she grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the bathroom stall. lol. I totally was not expecting that. :bowdown: The bouncers were waiting for us when we came out, but I knew them so we didn't get tossed :bowdown:

- I used to fuck another gf in a private bathroom at the office. That was always hot.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Hotel sex after our friends wedding :bowdown: Ugh, so hot.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wait a sec, I have experienced that before, too.

What makes it so hot? The alcohol and overall cheery mood?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

1. We were all giddy about love
    2. It was a new place
    3. We both looked great
    4. Buzzed on alcohol
    5. Just knowing there was no one, no dogs, no nothing to interrupt us

:bigthumb:

We still talk about that night all the time.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Is that a common interruption for you?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Not really, but I assume it's a lot like having a kid and having sex. Even if the kid is asleep you still have this weird tiny anxious feeling about "what if they wake up?" And yes, a dog has jumped up on the bed a time or two :rofl: We just laugh, it's not a big deal, but there's still something great about having worry-free sex on all accounts.

7. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

last night of my fling abroad.

we were both expecting a bunch of sex before i went to the airport, but circumstances arose (packing, other people wanting to say bye, etc etc) that we ended up not being able to do shit.

in the taxi we started feeling each other up.

got to the airport, after i checked in, she gave me the most obvious "fuck me" eyes i ahve ever seen and i pulled her into a bathroom. put all my shit down and as im putting my camera down she moans "lets record it..."

i just :eek3:, set up my camera, hit record and went at it :bowdown:

built up anticipation+expiration date+goodbye tears ftmfw :wtc: i miss that girl

8. CrackityJones

CrackityJones OT Supporter

I like fucking in public places. some of my most memorable:

-blow job in a petsmart utility closet.

-sex doggy style over a toilet in a stall, followed by a blow job @ the vortex. dude comes into piss so I just stay buried in her and rub her ass while she tries not to scream, soon as the door swings shut I'm pounding it again and she yells "oooohhhh gooood, fuck meee ee eee uhhh". oh god so hot. when I get ready to cum she pulls me out, turns around, sits on the toilet and starts sucking my cock, picks my hand up and puts it on the back of her head and let me fuck the shit out of her throat :bowdown:.

-reverse cowboy in macy's new york fitting room w/a big mirror :naughty:. never been this hard, chic was wailing.

other random, I used to 69 w/this chic w/her on top while I fucked her ass/pussy w/vibrating beads and ate her pussy. She'd cum so hard and suck my dick so hard/deep when she came, hearing her muffled scream w/a mouth full of cock was :bowdown:.

9. themolsen

themolsen New Member

Hotel sex in Savannah with the window wide open. People could see in (and hear). She came 10 times (a squirter :drool:) and we both had scratches, bite marks and hand prints on our bodies for a couple of days after.

10. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

was taking the dogs for a walk in a local park, in the middle of the trail i grab my ex, let the dogs of the leash, pull her skirt up and start fucking her doggy style against a tree. There werent many people around, and the dogs were running amok for a little bit, but it was totally worth it. She just had this look of bewilderment on her face that whole day it was awesome :rofl:

11. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

oh shit another one, we were working out at the gym, and there werent many people there since the gym was about to close. Snuck to the womens locker room and fucked in the handicap stall. That was fun.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Did you send her a copy of the video?

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wife material.

How did you not get caught/thrown out?

I LOVE that.

14. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

Yes

15. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

When Jonno and I did dinner and a movie in Boston

Good thing I wore tight jeans because I was rocking wood like crazy the whole night-- even after he left my place

16. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I am sure the hottest experience was one night that I don't specifically recall.

But my husband and I went out with some mates (before he was my husband) and we got a tad drunk. I ended up sneaking into the male toilets of this nightclub and we did it in one of the cubicles. His mate came in asking if he was alright, heard us going at it and got all pussy hurt - he doesn't get sex in bed from his missus let alone in public :rofl:

17. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

public sex is awesome

18. jonno

jonno New Member

:bowdown: we need to do something again

19. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Went to a winery with the gf, we both get a little saucy. On the drive back we start groping each other. I pull over in to a nature trail parking lot (this is way out in the middle of nowhere) and bent her over the hood of my car. After a while, we got back in, and she sucked me dry. Right when we were leaving (at sunset) a group of bikers came out of the woods and got in their cars. We think they were there for a while waiting for us to be done banging on my car :mamoru:

20. JBunni

JBunni New Member

We only have 3 months of experience, so this may not be the hottest, but

We were about to get a shower, and when I see him naked, hes got a raging hard on. I smiled at him, and he comes over, pushes me back against the wall and starts kissing me, rubbing his cock all over me, which makes me incredibly wet. I lift my left up and rest it on the bath tub, and we start going at it. After a few minutes I jump up so hes holding me, and he bounces me on his cock. It was so hott.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I am fucking terrified of doing this position. I'm so afraid something is going to go wrong and I'll drop the chick and she'll fall down with my dick inside her and my dick will bend all the way down and break.

Or we'll slip and fall and crack our heads open.

22. JBunni

JBunni New Member

Yeah, i can see how that would be a fear, but it was only for a few mins, and the fun was worth the risk.

23. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

During the end of the last week of spring semester my freshman year my GF and I at the time fucked in the public shower for the floor. It was sweet because we were trying so as hard as we could to get the other to make noise...on top of the risk of getting caught in the first place.

iono about hottest ever, or even top 10, but it happened to pop in my head.

24. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

My gf came into my job early and I fucked her on my office desk.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And I especially wouldn't do that position in the shower where it's slippery :noes: