Shall i call the dumb bitch?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kix, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Kix

Kix Jailbait tested, Milf approved

Shall i call her?

So after 4 months of being with my gf i moved about an hour away to go to college. Before i left she expressed that she was really worried that i would just put her on the back burner and she wouldnt be very important in my life. so for the last few weeks before i moved she was very evasive and stubborn. I tried to show her that i cared more and that i want to continue this relationship.

It breaks down to this:

Last week i tried to spend as much time as i could with her but she blew me off every time. So friday night i called and left her a message saying i missed seeing her and wanted to hang out. After that i just got fed up with getting ignored and blown off. So i figure the reason she is being like this is that she is affraid of getting hurt so she is gonna take control and be the one who chooses when we talk or do something, and that i need to be the guy who worships her.

So i havent heard shit from her since last friday. Should i break down and stop the games and call her or should i continue to hold out in order to maintain my hold in the relationship if there even is one.

Recommendations...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2005
  2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

considering your thread title, no. move on.

3. grapevinedirge

grapevinedirge New Member

Call her and confront her but don't call her a dumb bitch.

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

she seems rather immature... move on.

unless something that happened in the past gives her a reason to be so.... "suspicious"?!?!?!?

PS: you already called her dumb bitch, so i dont think you still wanna be with her anyways.

5. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Don't call her. You tried, you left a message. If you haven't got a response it is her fault.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Too damn emo for me.

I've said it before.....

If you have to play games, she's not worth it.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

well, it depends... she's looking for you to prove her wrong. how much do you like this woman?

she's playing games, but it's really up to you. :dunno: :hs:

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

didnt bother reading. your title alone leaves me to believe you arent mature enough, regardless of the situation.

9. Kix

ok, then you may delete your post since its pointless.

10. Kix

the reason the thread is titled as it is is i cannot stand being blown off and this pisses me off. i felt it neccessary to convey that in the title in order for people to understand the anger i feel. so if it offends you or such then i apologize and you may move on.

as far as maturity, im 21 and have proven myself mature enough to be in a relationship. so assuming i am immature because i call her a dumb bitch is your call, but not the truth.

it is difficult to deal with her because she is a 22 year old mormon and this is the longest relationship she has been in. she is very independent and stubborn. I care about her enough to want to make it work but it is also neccessary to maintain a balance in the relationship and i dont want to be the guy who has to pine for her while she sits back and keeps the reins on me. if that makes any sense.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

i dont think anyone finds it offensive, but it just displays your anger (as you stated). if you have this much resentment, i would give it more time. you dont want to go back angry.

12. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

i would definatly call her, and when you leave your message (because god knows its far too much work to answer a phone) call her a dumb bitch

then move on.... 4 months is like the uber begining stages of a relationship and if shes starting games now, and you play, it will never end

13. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

No, I would not call her. You left a message, she got it and didn't return your call. The ball is in her court.

14. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

Rockchick took the words right out of my mouth!!

15. Dr. Robert Rey

Dr. Robert Rey Dr. 90210>*

kick that slut to the curb and find a new girl to freak out