A&P SF Bay Area Rentals

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by dragon1976, Aug 22, 2003.

1. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

Anyone know of a place in the SF Bay ARea that I can rent a Nikon D100 for a weekend (or just a day would work too). I am thinking of using it at at friends wedding.

I have lenses for an N80, so I just need a D100 Body (and Memory cards I suppose) - Also, I assume that my N80 lenses will work with the D100 - Never checked.

2. TypeSDragoon

TypeSDragoon Guest

3. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

Thanks.

I wonder what is included in the Nikon D100 "Kit"? Like I said, I already have lenses, so all I would need is the Body and the battery set. I can find my own memory cards.

4. TypeSDragoon

TypeSDragoon Guest

[​IMG]
    :)

5. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

thanks again.

6. Joe

Joe 2015 :x: OT Supporter

eww... 128s? if it's a wedding, you're gona need more than that...

but that is a great price for a body, batteries and flash... i was gona suggest calumet in sf, just cause i've never had a bad experience with any of the people at calumet, but it's a helluva lot more expensive than that...

7. TypeSDragoon

TypeSDragoon Guest

a buddy of mine that runs Car and Model.com recommeded them to me. he's rented lenses there before and is very satisfied with the service :)
    (talking about Keeble and Shuchat's)

8. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

I actually know people that rent stuff from them for special events. (Keeble and Shuchat's). they used to have a branch in Oakland, but it closed many years ago. Since then, I have forgotten what their name was. So thanks for reintroducing them to me.

9. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

I will just be shooting candids. But if I go this route, I will probably scour around and borrow/rent as many CF cards as possible. I would like to shoot at 6mp at all times, and that will totally eat up any memory that I can get.