FRK Sexy games...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zmiller91, Sep 26, 2008.

1. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

My girlfriend and I are trying to think of ideas that will forplay more fun. So far we have done a game were you get all naked, lay on eachother, and get close to eacother, as if you were to kiss, however you dobnt. The first one to kiss looses. Another game we have played is were you get all naked and lay on the same bed, you cant touch eachother. Also, more recently, we played a game of strip wii tennis. Where, if you lost a match, you lost a clothing item. We have also though of strip pool, where each ball represents a clothing item, and once the ball is sunk, that item comes off.

We have ran ot of ideas, and want to do something with the lights off, but cant think of anything. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Now i really wished i owned a pool table...

Along the same lines as your previously mentioned games, there's strip poker (or any other card game that might include betting of some form)

There's also the classic game available at Spencer's: Sexy Dice... basicly your average pair of cubes, one denotes location, the other denotes the action... those can be pretty fun.

Other than that, i'm interested in seeing some of the responses myself :x:

3. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

I honestly have no idea why you would want the lights off, But you could play quarters for clothes items. Miss the shot glass take something off make the shot glass put something on, miss twice in a row remove second clothes item and drink, body shots, shiver shots, etc etc, miss three times in a row draw three cards one card will be blue and have a body part, one will be pink and have a body part, one could be green or yellow etce etc and have a location.

so you come up with something like his lips on your clit on the front poarch etc etc.

4. Drunken Karnie Midget

:eek3: If you're the intellectual type, you could always play strip... Chess?

5. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

haha, good ideas, im assuming youve played this before?

the only thing is, we dont drink. and i dont know why she wants the lights off, but she does...i perfer lights on.

6. Drunken Karnie Midget

It may have something to do with personal insecurity... the only reason my wife and i turn the lights off is because we're pretty sure we're gonna be too tired to bother after the fact, and i can't sleep for shit with the lights on.

7. farmguy

farmguy New Member

Strip backgammon, every time you roll doubles you have a drink and a "truth or dare" challenge. Also, when ever you take another players stone off, instant slave for __ minutes. We also have the sexy dice, roll doubles, roll the dice as well. Pretty soon you just roll the dice..............:bowdown:

Any game will work as well, just set a point at which you have to do what is asked of you, penalty or reward.......:noes::noes:

I cannot tell you how many games of backgammon I have "thrown"..........Im such a good loser..........:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

i can't even remember how to play that game... It's been about 19 years :eek3: