Sexual Hangups

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tainted beef, Nov 22, 2008.

1. tainted beef

tainted beef I got Grape Nuts

Boy am I going out on a limb here but does anyone have sexual hangups as far as liking sex but feeling awkward in displaying it? Like, I can have a one night stand w/ someone, but with someone I love and care about it seems difficult?? Like I fell like I am degrading them if I get kinky... I'm must be FUBAR'd in a sense :wtc:

2. tainted beef

tainted beef I got Grape Nuts

Easier said than done thanks,but if it were that simple I wouldn't be posting for help/support :)

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

your internal beliefs are inconsistent with reality

despite what all of them will now come into the thread and say, WOMEN ENJOY BEING TREATED LIKE SEXUAL OBJECTS IN THE BEDROOM

4. fray

fray New Member

I had an ex like that. Found a bunch of chat logs between him and some girl getting freaky kinky online, yet he wouldn't do any of that with me. He felt his mom had raised him to respect women and getting kinky was not respectful so he didn't think he could do that with a girlfriend.

We talked about it and things were okay. Ended up breaking up not too long after, I think...for a multitude of reasons.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

How did you feel about him doing that online? Did you deem it cheating?

6. fray

fray New Member

Yes. It was a huge fight. Much trust was lost. Part of the reason for the ending. I hope he learned from it though.

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I feel having sex with someone you actually love is more comfortable then a random one night stand...but then again, I've never had a one nighter before, and probably won't just because of this reason alone :dunno: