Sexual Chemistry

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

When two people have sex, how likely is it that person A thinks that person B is good in bed, but person B thinks that person A isn't a good lay at all?

I contend that this situation doesn't happen very often. I believe that normally when two people have sex, if they have good sexual chemistry then they will both think the other person is good in bed. But if they don't, then they will both think the other person sucks in bed.

What say you?

2. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

I don't think it happens too often. Happened to me once -- she enjoyed it but she was very starfish-like, so I got nothing from it. :(

3. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

I disagree. That situation happens all the time. Sexual chemistry can be strong between two people before they even have sex, and once they do have sex, person may A may not be experienced as person B, therefore Person B doesn't enjoy themselves near as much as person A is.

Sexual chemistry has absolutely nothing to do with a persons ability to satisfy their lover. Strong sexual chemistry can aid in the intensity of the sex, thus a possiblity of making it better but there are so many other factors that determine a persons level of pleasure they they experience with each lover.

4. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

very starfish like:rofl:

5. i believe that if the two people have great chemistry...really care for each other and really want each other sexually and physically that there is no reason why they can't have great sex. if you hunger each other how can you have bad sex??...sex isn't just about who has the best moves !
    If you have had bad sex then there probably wasn't as much feelings for the other person as you may have thought.
    Also if you really like the person and have good "Chemistry" then instead of judging their "Sex Skills" or lack there of...be the teacher...open them up...i'm sure you wouldn't regret it.

6. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

That's pretty much what I'm talking about. Sexual chemistry, by definition, in my opinion, is when two people naturally work together well sexually. Not sure if that's the right words that I'm looking for. But anyway, if you have sexual chemistry with someone, how can the sex be bad??

In my experience, I've always looked at the people that I considered to be good in bed as people that I had good sexual chemistry with. But at the same time, I'm thinking that some people are just not good at sex, and thus they probably don't have good sexual chemistry with ANYONE. Two of the girls I've had sex with pretty much just lay there, and the sex wasn't good at all. I feel that it's your job to try and open someone up, but if you have to put forward TOO MUCH effort to get a chick to do more than just lie there with her legs spread, then it totally kills it.

7. meatball

meatball you're the grasshole ya grasshole

It can't...I lost my virginity to my girlfriend at 14 (3 years ago) and we were both virgins, young, retarded, fumbly etc etc....and it was STILL amazing....and has never not been amazing

as long as the chemistry is there...count on smooth sailing :bigthumb:

8. Altered_Ego

Altered_Ego (+.+)(-.-)(_ _) ..zz

sexual chemistry i know can be strong without sex or anything! my gf and myself had sexual chemistry for quiet sometime and when we were friends we didnt kiss or even fool around. but i could tell it was there by the way we would look at each other and one night i had her play with my hair. she was rubbing my neck, back, and my chest and i could just feel it. after about 3 weeks of this one night it just all come out and when we were done we were like "WTF" we know we can really go at it know...