SRS Sex with your HS GF 16 years later -xtra long-

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Calisupastarz, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Ok, I know that I don't have alot of posts, and that my story is going to be very long, so those of you who aren't into reading I would say back out of this thread now. For those who are interested, here's my story, every word of it is true.

I am 33 years old, just turned it last month. Back when I was in my Junior year of high school I was dating a girl that was my first true girlfriend, Michelle. We were both the same age and I started seeing her around October and soon after we were officially a "couple". Naturally being young and full of puppy love, we were very affectionate towards each other, which with our raging hormones, eventually led to sexual intercourse. I de-virginized her one night in my bed when my parents were away on vacation, and soon after, we were very sexually active with each other. We learned different sexual positions, sex acts, and what pleasured us most from each other and eventually were "practicing" around 5-10 times per week when we could.

Well you know what happens next, she became pregnant, naturally. We were both young and very stupid, thought that it would never happen to us, and that we could use precaution instead of protection, because we had no fear of sexually transmitted diseases from each other. We were in a dilemma, her parents would have been devastated to know that she was pregnant, and my parents would have been very disappointed in me, not to mention that her imposing father (6'4" 300lbs) would have killed me. Instead of telling them, we kept the secret to ourselves, telling no one, not even "close" friends. I worked very hard to earn the $300 necessary for the abortion, we cut school together one day, and the procedure was performed.

Afterwards the clinic prescribed her the pill to prevent future pregnancies. She began taking it, and we resumed our routine a few weeks later. As my Senior year in high school was beginning, I foolishly decided that I no longer wished to be tied down to only one girl. I wanted to be available to date others, and in my mind, have sex with other girls. We had been together for almost a year when I decided to break up with her. Looking back, it was a really awful thing to do that I regretted for many years afterwards. She was an awesome girlfriend, loving, giving, and caring without being smothering. Always wanted to please me in any way that I wished and was very sexually adventuresome. But none of that mattered to me, I only wanted the freedom to see other girls, so I dumped her, and in a not-so-nice way.

About halfway through my Senior year I realized that my plan was not working how I had hoped it would. I was not scoring with the girls the way I thought that I would, and Michelle had found a new boyfriend that I disliked even before he started dating her. I would see them together and become jealous and angry with myself and had difficulty dealing with my loss of her. I realize now, that this was the beginning of a lifelong struggle with feelings of inadequacy and depression. We both went our separate ways after graduation and lost touch with each other. Like I said, I went through alot of pain, self-doubt, and depression for many years. I would think about her, what she was doing, was she married, children? I truly regretted everything that I had done and vowed to myself not only to never treat another girl that way ever again, but also to try to reconcile anything that I had destroyed with Michelle if I ever got the chance. I knew that we had a unique bond to each other and that I really missed her.

More than 10 years went by before I found an e-mail address for her located on our HS alumni website. With some courage, I decided to send her a letter expressing my complete and utter regret for what I had done, and my wishes to get back in contact with her. I expected that the letter would not be returned, but I was pleasantly surprised when it was. She forgave me for what happened in the past and was interested in what I was up to. Interestingly, both of us were still unmarried, and both of us still had no children. She was now living in a different state on the east coast working as a real estate agent. I remained in the same state on the west coast working in mechanical engineering.

We kept in contact for about 3 or 4 years off-and-on, sporadically talking about relationships that we were having, and friends who were marrying and raising their families. She sent me an e-mail last month telling me that she was coming back to the west coast to attend a friend's wedding and was hoping that we could meet for a lunch or dinner together. I, of course, accepted and we set a date to meet each other at a local restaurant for dinner.

I got to the restaurant a little early, and was waiting for her by the bar. When she walked in, I remembered what had attracted me so much to her, her soft features, her mesmerizing eyes, and her sunny personality. We greeted each other with a big hug and a kiss and then we seated at our table. Over the next two hours we talked about our lives, what we had been doing for the past 16 years and what we remembered about our time as highschool sweethearts together.

About 10 minutes into it, she asked me about my last relationship, which I told her had ended about 6 months ago. I realized later on that she was trying to see if I was available when she began making 'eyes' at me across the table. She complimented me on my looks and told me that with the exception of losing most of my hair, that I looked nearly the same. She hadn't hardly changed, still looked amazing and very well cared for. She then joked that she was going to take me back to her hotel room, to which I thought was only a joke, but after further discussion, I realized that she was serious. We finished our meal, and decided to leave the restaurant together in her car, I left mine parked on the street.

We drove to a nice secluded spot overlooking the ocean, still talking, discussing our lives, having a really good time together. We embraced each other with a deep and meaningful hug while the ocean waves crashed below us from the bluff we were standing on. The emotions of the moment, and the serene scene led us to start deeply kissing each other and after 15 or 20 minutes of this we decided to go back to her hotel room together.

We kissed each other deeply and made love together several times that night. As I was looking into her eyes, it brought back many memories and emotions for me, and as I told her, it was a truly unforgettable experience. I had for years dreamed about being with her, knew that I was still in love with her, and vowed to never do anything to hurt her if I was ever given the chance again. She was her very loving and understanding self, always willing to listen to me and reinforce my feelings for her. The entire experience brought back so many memories and emotions that it felt almost surreal, I told her several times that I felt like I was dreaming. After a long, sexually charged night, I called into work the next day to remain with her for the morning. After sleeping in for a few hours, we decided to get some lunch and pick up my car.

We spent our lunch together discussing our feelings for each other, and I promised her that I would come and visit her very soon, within the next 3 or 4 months. We kissed each other some more and then said goodbye, both of us walking away with very good feelings.

Well there it is, that's my story, I think it has a few "morals" to be found in it, these are what I have come up with.

- You really never know what you've got till its gone. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

2. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

im sorry but im not fuckin reading that, cliffs or i dont care...

3. invis

invis drag them down

Ok, I know that I don't have alot of posts, and that my story is going to be very long, so those of you who aren't into reading I would say back out of this thread now. For those who are interested, here's my story, every word of it is true.

I am 33 years old, just turned it last month. Back when I was in my Junior year of high school I was dating a girl that was my first true girlfriend, Michelle. We were both the same age and I started seeing her around October and soon after we were officially a "couple". Naturally being young and full of puppy love, we were very affectionate towards each other, which with our raging hormones, eventually led to sexual intercourse. I de-virginized her one night in my bed when my parents were away on vacation, and soon after, we were very sexually active with each other. We learned different sexual positions, sex acts, and what pleasured us most from each other and eventually were "practicing" around 5-10 times per week when we could.

Well you know what happens next, she became pregnant, naturally. We were both young and very stupid, thought that it would never happen to us, and that we could use precaution instead of protection, because we had no fear of sexually transmitted diseases from each other. We were in a dilemma, her parents would have been devastated to know that she was pregnant, and my parents would have been very disappointed in me, not to mention that her imposing father (6'4" 300lbs) would have killed me. Instead of telling them, we kept the secret to ourselves, telling no one, not even "close" friends. I worked very hard to earn the $300 necessary for the abortion, we cut school together one day, and the procedure was performed.

Afterwards the clinic prescribed her the pill to prevent future pregnancies. She began taking it, and we resumed our routine a few weeks later. As my Senior year in high school was beginning, I foolishly decided that I no longer wished to be tied down to only one girl. I wanted to be available to date others, and in my mind, have sex with other girls. We had been together for almost a year when I decided to break up with her. Looking back, it was a really awful thing to do that I regretted for many years afterwards. She was an awesome girlfriend, loving, giving, and caring without being smothering. Always wanted to please me in any way that I wished and was very sexually adventuresome. But none of that mattered to me, I only wanted the freedom to see other girls, so I dumped her, and in a not-so-nice way.

About halfway through my Senior year I realized that my plan was not working how I had hoped it would. I was not scoring with the girls the way I thought that I would, and Michelle had found a new boyfriend that I disliked even before he started dating her. I would see them together and become jealous and angry with myself and had difficulty dealing with my loss of her. I realize now, that this was the beginning of a lifelong struggle with feelings of inadequacy and depression. We both went our separate ways after graduation and lost touch with each other. Like I said, I went through alot of pain, self-doubt, and depression for many years. I would think about her, what she was doing, was she married, children? I truly regretted everything that I had done and vowed to myself not only to never treat another girl that way ever again, but also to try to reconcile anything that I had destroyed with Michelle if I ever got the chance. I knew that we had a unique bond to each other and that I really missed her.

More than 10 years went by before I found an e-mail address for her located on our HS alumni website. With some courage, I decided to send her a letter expressing my complete and utter regret for what I had done, and my wishes to get back in contact with her. I expected that the letter would not be returned, but I was pleasantly surprised when it was. She forgave me for what happened in the past and was interested in what I was up to. Interestingly, both of us were still unmarried, and both of us still had no children. She was now living in a different state on the east coast working as a real estate agent. I remained in the same state on the west coast working in mechanical engineering.

We kept in contact for about 3 or 4 years off-and-on, sporadically talking about relationships that we were having, and friends who were marrying and raising their families. She sent me an e-mail last month telling me that she was coming back to the west coast to attend a friend's wedding and was hoping that we could meet for a lunch or dinner together. I, of course, accepted and we set a date to meet each other at a local restaurant for dinner.

I got to the restaurant a little early, and was waiting for her by the bar. When she walked in, I remembered what had attracted me so much to her, her soft features, her mesmerizing eyes, and her sunny personality. We greeted each other with a big hug and a kiss and then we seated at our table. Over the next two hours we talked about our lives, what we had been doing for the past 16 years and what we remembered about our time as highschool sweethearts together.

About 10 minutes into it, she asked me about my last relationship, which I told her had ended about 6 months ago. I realized later on that she was trying to see if I was available when she began making 'eyes' at me across the table. She complimented me on my looks and told me that with the exception of losing most of my hair, that I looked nearly the same. She hadn't hardly changed, still looked amazing and very well cared for. She then joked that she was going to take me back to her hotel room, to which I thought was only a joke, but after further discussion, I realized that she was serious. We finished our meal, and decided to leave the restaurant together in her car, I left mine parked on the street.

We drove to a nice secluded spot overlooking the ocean, still talking, discussing our lives, having a really good time together. We embraced each other with a deep and meaningful hug while the ocean waves crashed below us from the bluff we were standing on. The emotions of the moment, and the serene scene led us to start deeply kissing each other and after 15 or 20 minutes of this we decided to go back to her hotel room together.

We kissed each other deeply and made love together several times that night. As I was looking into her eyes, it brought back many memories and emotions for me, and as I told her, it was a truly unforgettable experience. I had for years dreamed about being with her, knew that I was still in love with her, and vowed to never do anything to hurt her if I was ever given the chance again. She was her very loving and understanding self, always willing to listen to me and reinforce my feelings for her. The entire experience brought back so many memories and emotions that it felt almost surreal, I told her several times that I felt like I was dreaming. After a long, sexually charged night, I called into work the next day to remain with her for the morning. After sleeping in for a few hours, we decided to get some lunch and pick up my car.

We spent our lunch together discussing our feelings for each other, and I promised her that I would come and visit her very soon, within the next 3 or 4 months. We kissed each other some more and then said goodbye, both of us walking away with very good feelings.

Well there it is, that's my story, I think it has a few "morals" to be found in it, these are what I have come up with.

- You really never know what you've got till its gone. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

4. IMJ

IMJ The Bitch

You will get better responses in The Asylum. :)

5. Gedas

Gedas OT Supporter

e x i t n o w

6. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

Nice story.

IBsheonlywantedonenightstangbutispregnantagain

7. elgranto

elgranto New Member

hahaha that cracked me up.

8. dylix

dylix New Member

i cant believe i read all of that.

9. twinturboteddy

twinturboteddy Bling Bling!

i want my 5 minutes back

10. Thanks for taking the time to read it. It was something that I felt like I needed to get off of my chest, and tell others how I feel.

11. jeffersonB

jeffersonB New Member

-guy meets girl in HS
    -knocks her up, she aborts
    -guy breaks up with her a year later
    -years of regret follow, then they meet up again like 15 years later or something
    -he hits it IDB

12. Yeah, but at least it is well written, not full of punctuation and spelling mistakes that make it difficult to get through. If it had been like that it would have taken you 10 minutes.

Thanks anyway, I needed to share this with others.

13. dukedevil0

dukedevil0 Stop looking at me, swan.

This sounds so fake. "As the waves crashed beneath our feet on the bluff which we were standing" : rofl:

14. violatorx54

violatorx54 New Member

Are you moving to the east coast?

15. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

It was just meant to be...you let love go and it came back.

Though the title of the thread leads the reader to believe they are clicking on a sex story this is more of a love story.

16. Pretty much yeah, but there was so much more to it.

17. You get more people to read it that way.

18. Werm

Werm Guest

How did I end up in the asylum :dunno:

cool story though, long distant relationships rarely work. If you two are both that commited to seeing if it will work one of you needs to move to the area of the other.

19. No just going for a visit.

20. I SWEAR TO GOD, that is totally true. She picked a spot that she liked to go to when she used to live here, before she moved.

21. I talked about it with her, and told her that I did plan on leaving the west coast sometime soon, maybe in the next couple of years. Getting too expensive to live on one income out here.

22. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

She knew what she was going to do the moment you said "last relationship was 6 months ago"...hahaha

23. Athous

Athous New Member

excellent story, but you should really post it in ontopic or the asylum to get some more serious responses. Either way congrats my friend, do wish the both of you a great time together!

:beer:

24. Axalon

Axalon pcgamemods.com crew

Cool story man

25. Xicculus

Xicculus OT Supporter

Good story, good for you - appreciate that you had the opportunity to get back together and start all over. I am happily married but every once in a while I wonder about my first love and what she's up to.