sex with an ex question v. etiquette...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by EyesForTheSkies, Aug 3, 2006.

1. EyesForTheSkies

EyesForTheSkies God made me funky...

ok so a few weeks or so ago an ex of mine (from like 6 years ago--- we only dated for like 6 weeks back then) myspaces me and gives me his phone number and is like get ahold of me some time... and i never called, then last thurs he asks me again to call him and says that he'd "love to hear my voice"... so i called him sunday night and he came over and we drank and talked and hung out and it was really cool, and i told him he could crash, cuz i didn't want him drinking and driving, and yadda yadda yadda we had sex... (his dick seemed alot bigger 6 years ago for some reason)...

but anyway when he left the next afternoon he was like call me and i was like well i don't really know what your schedule is like, you just call me... and he said ok... and he called later that day and then stopped by my house for a millisec, but my dad was here standing like -right- over my shoulder so i couldn't even let him inside the doorway, let alone talk to him... i then noticed a missed call on my cell later that night, and it was him, so i called him back a few hours later, and didn't leave a message cuz his machine (not a machine, the vm on his cell) just made this weird crackling noise instead of his greeting... but it did beep, and i didn't leave a message...

(and you don't even need to say it, i know i say "like" a lot---that is not the point of this)

anyway... i cannot have casual sex... everytime i've ever tried, i always get feelings for whoever it is... and surprise surprise, i'm finding myself wondering what it would be like to be back w/ this dude, and wanting to spend more time with him...

my question is... do i call him (like he initially suggested) in a few days or weeks or whatever and see if he wants to hang out again, OR, do i bite my tongue and sit on my hands and not call him even tho i really want to and see if he calls me?...

God i feel like an 18 year old again... (which, incidentally, is how old i was when he and i were together the first time)

any wisdom you guys would like to impart?... i -hate- this waiting for the phonecall game...

and, do you think that this encounter is giving rise to these same curiosities about getting back together for him, too?... i mean, wouldn't it have to had at least crossed his mind when he kept asking me to call?...

2. Martinj

Martinj New Member

If you want to be with him then just call...and if you don't like these phonecall games then don't play them and call....anyways, good luck.

3. sparq

sparq New Member

Could have just been a booty call... if he doesn't call you, or try to get ahold of you, chances are all he wanted was a piece of ass. :dunno:

4. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i'd go with this. wait a few days, see if he calls. if he doesnt try calling him & see how he reacts. this way you're not waiting weeks to hear from him

5. EyesForTheSkies

EyesForTheSkies God made me funky...

eh, well who's to say i didn't use him, too?.. ;)

oh well...

6. sparq

sparq New Member

MD isnt that far of a drive for me :wiggle:

:mamoru:

7. Lintegras

Lintegras New Member

Wait a tic.... you're 24 and your dad wouldn't give you privacy? That sucks. Either case, your problem reminds me of what I've heard coined "singleitis."

Singleitis is caused by only talking to/banging/dating a single person at a time while single. What eventually happens is, because there is only one prospect knocking on your door, you eventually begin to mentally settle or desire more from the relationship. The greatest cure? Date a minimum of 3 people at a time. You don't have to fuck them all...or any of them. You just need to keep your interest spread out so you don't begin "finding myself wondering what it would be like to be" more serious.

Either case, GL. :bigthumb:

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

anddddddddddddd /thread