Sex W/O condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, May 22, 2005.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

This isn't my situation, but I was thinking about this. My g/f's slutty friend has had a lot of sex with random guys. A few times they don't use condoms and they just pull out. She isn't pregnant, and she also isn't on the pill. :dunno: I thought if you didn't use a condom and she wasn't on the pill it was almost a garentee. What are the chances of getting pregnant while using no protection except pulling out?

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

chances are good i'd say.

your g/f's friend sounds like a fuck up by the way.

3. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

they overstate the odds to scare people.. it's not that likely. it does happen, of course, but not nearly as much as the scare tactics would make you think.

still, it's not a good idea unless you want to be a daddy :hs:

4. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

She's fat. :ugh2:

Well, the real question is: What are the chances of a girl getting pregnant by using no birth control methods? Sex seems to be running rampant around our school and don't know if people are using birth control or not.

5. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

I'm an Uncle at 18. My sister is a mommy. :wiggle:

6. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

if they pull out theres is still a good chance there will be no pregnancy, but its not worth the risk

7. yakkolio

yakkolio New Member

using no condom = good chance of having a kid

8. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

That high of an effective rate? That's not what the scare tactics say. :rofl:

This girl (and others) use condoms sometimes. It was just odd... She fucked some guy and then met us at wendy's and ate like nothing happened...

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

under typical use 27% of women will fall pregnant. if withdrawl is used perfectly then only 4% will fall pregnant (in 1 year). I daresay the recipients of "scare tactics" are not yet old enough to control themselves enough to engage in "perfect use".

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Guess she left her picket sign saying "I just had sex!" at home :dunno:

11. If you have to ask, dont do it!

Me and my bf are really good at pulling out, it works for us, but now that we are moving in together im getting the shot :)

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

about 1 in 3, or 1 in 4 depending on who you talk to.. the real prob is std....1in 4 college kiddys have something, 1 in 5 have something viral (ie NOT CURABLE)

13. dloseke

dloseke Noobish Silver Member

I used the pullout method for a couple months, but that's just stupid...it's not like Condoms are that much of a nuisance, or expensive. Plus, the risk of having a kid to early in your life just isn't worth it.

14. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Eh, kids early in life aren't that big of a pain in the ass. It is actually really a joy. My little sister just had one. They are actually fun and aren't too big of a hassle.

15. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

There was no disruption to my life at all from winding up pregnant at 18. :rolleyes:

...except I wound up marrying a guy I didn't really like because we had a kid together, and everyone knows that is the "right thing to do." I was divorced at 25. I didn't even manage to finish my Bachelor's Degree until I was almost 27. It is amazing how much "life" gets in the way once you have a family, and Mom always seems to come last in everything.

So much for my high ACT score and I'm going to get my Ph.D. dreams when I started college. If I had only planned to stay home and be a Mommy anyway, I guess it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. I've had to do major reconstruction of my path through life because I couldn't be bothered with a stupid condom.

16. With STD's as rampant as they are today, it would be stupid to not use protection with someone you are not in a serious relationship with. Even then, you would have to use something to not get pregnant if that is what you want. Women are only fertile so many days a month, sometimes the fertility window is very narrow and it doesn't happen unless you are very lucky. I was that way, got pregnant once, and never used protection again, turns out I was infertile. But hey, there are some women who all you have to do is wink and they end up pregnant. So it's a roll of the dice. Just think of 25% or more of your income before taxes going to child support for 18 to 21 years, that should be great birth control. Adds up to alot of money over the years just because someone couldn't be bothered to use protection. Or contracting a STD like herpes which you never get rid of, or worse, HIV.

17. low20

low20 Member

my friend and his gf did that for like 6 months. no condom, no pill, just pulling out. imo its pretty dam stupid and the chances are prtty high, its just odds...so far theyre in the clear but i think she is now on the pill after a few scares..

18. Cashishift

Cashishift Well-Known Member

i always use a condom, always.

19. tyybo

tyybo Guest

yeah i agree with everyone sayin use one. If you are messin around with a lot of women. It just isnt worth it. Id bet a lot of money that your friend will be pregnant or have an STD within the year. There are other fluids involved besides cum.

20. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Whoa. She isn't my friend. ;) Anyhow, she probably already has some type of STD. It is a wonder how she isn't pregnant yet. Apparently she has sex a lot without condoms. They just practice the pullout method. :dunno:

21. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

Inever pull out on my wife, or use condoms

maybe that is why she is pregnant for the third time

but 3 pregnancies in 10 of thousands of fuckings over the years are odds scare tatics don't want to use lol

22. Valdeezy

Valdeezy New Member

well pull out and pray is a commen yet unproven technique :x: lol...... but the point is in some to most cases usally there is premature ejaculation which where in the point of almost reaching climax but you stop it some in most cases some yes JIZZZIMM does cum out. :ugh: tell her to take the pill and for a dude to wear a condom.

23. orie

orie social assassin

:ugh:

24. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

yea oddly enough all these kids running around, talking about statistics, and yet they have no experience or any idea what they are talking about most of the time. Yea, having sex with no form of BC at all is stupid if you dont want to be a dad, but remember that people try for years to become pregnant...YEARS, with sex daily. The odds are more on your side that she wont get pregnant, but why risk it when there are so many simple forms of BC?

25. lauren

lauren Active Member

it really depends on the girls firtility. eggs are availble in the utuerus for fertilaztion for 2-3 days during the month. sperm in the uterus can fertilaize an egg up to 7 days after sex. this is where that whole rhythm method comes into play. but seriously if a girl cant take a pill each day, what are the chances that she knows her body well enough to know when exactly she is ovulating???

many things change how fertile a girl is, so you cant really apply somone elses experiene to yours. just bc tom an betty tried to have a kid for 5 years without luck, doesnt mean you wont in the first couple of bangs. there are too many factors in the equation.

i dont undertstand why you people just wont suck it up and use a condom. yes, pregnacy isnt your problem, but you are setting yourself up for disease.

the ignorance of some people scares me. i wonder when darwinism is going to kick in, or perhaps it already has....