FRK Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stiffay, Nov 3, 2004.

1. stiffay

stiffay Active Member

So my s/o and I were out shopping and had a hard time deciding on a clitoral stiumlator. The lady at the sex shop wasn't of much help. She didn't seem to know much, or really care.
    But anyways, we went with the Impulse Hypersonic 400...

http://www.jack-rabbit-vibrator.com/jack_rabbit_vibrator/3/product/868.html

This is the companies website :

http://www.calexotics.com/main.htm

The battery ran out after 5 minutes of using it. :rolleyes: Is this just because it's a low quality, crappy toy? Or can this problem be fixed by getting a better battery? Has anybody or does anybody use this brand? What are your thoughts on them?

My other question is what you girls/guys enjoy the most and why? Clitoral stimulators, Vibrators, Whips... ?
    I just don't know anything about any of the companies and what works well and what doesn't.
    I know i'll be heading to the shop with him soon to purchase some more toys!

**I did hear that if the eggs or vibrators have cracks in the middle like this one :

http://www.mypleasure.com/store/product.asp?cat=&dept_id=802&pf_id=0762

You shouldn't get it... is that correct?

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

If the battery was (fresh and) new and it only lasted 5 minutes then I would say that there is definitely a problem. As far as the quality of the toy you selected it is hard to say - with most things I would say that you get what you pay for but these days everything is so damned expensive it's hard to tell.

Each person will have their own tastes when it comes to what they like. My SO doesn't really like vibrating toys unles they are fully inserted (we use a very small bullet) and deos not like vibrating clitoral stimulation at all. I know other people who go right for the clit and turn it on high. :dunno:

As far as eggs go - ALL of them are going to have a "crack" [seam] in them so that the vibrating part can be put inside the two halves. Most are sealed well, others not so much - just keep an eye on it. If you are going to use the egg internally put it in a condom first. This serves two purposes: 1. It prevents and fluids from entering the "cracks" and spreading potentially harmful body fluids 2. You should use the condom as a 'handle' for removing the egg - do NOT pull on the cord.

3. m3m750

m3m750 Kickin' it old school

Being from Seattle gives you the advantage of being able to go to Toys in Babeland.

4. stiffay

stiffay Active Member

I saw one at the sex shop yesterday by Hustler and it didn't have a crack. It looked pretty nice but I went with the one I bought by Impulse.

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

That's right, one of the best sex shops in the nation. www.babeland.com

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It has to have a seam in it. They don't cast plastic parts anyother way. The one you saw must have had it hidden or sealed well.

7. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

8. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

The Jack Rabbit has been my fav of all the toys I've used. I was told that you shouldn't use the higher quality batteries in them though, use generic ones, and they'll last longer!

9. JPIZZLE

JPIZZLE New Member

if it only lasted 5 mins mabe it was returned and repackaged ???

10. Car54

Car54 Member

The plastic could be injected around the electronics, "potting" them inside in one solid block of plastic.

or they could be dipped and covered with a thin seamless layer of plastic, sealing whatever was inside...

its very possible to build a seamless shell... do the companies manufacturing this stuff do it this way? I dont know...

btw, what do the people who make these things tell their kids? I cant imagine working for a sex toy company or even a condom company.. :o

11. FifthGear

FifthGear -

talk about a show and tell day at school