FRK Sex Toys for Couples

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Homer Simpson, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

What are some toys or tools you guys use with your significant other (or whoever) during sex. I'm looking for something to change things up in the bedroom a little bit, either to use together or on each other. Only thing i know she won't go for is anything with anal. Thanks!

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

What kind of stuff are you guys in to?

3. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Vibrating cock ring. The cheaper ones did more for me and her than the more expensive ones
    Strap on for her to use on you
    Vibe
    Sex swing(First purchase for me when I get a house lol)
    Just go to a shop and browse.

4. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

All we've ever done is normal sex stuff, never really any experimentation. We don't really want anything to do with anal or role playing. I've been thinking tying each other up would be fun, I haven't been able to really come up with any other creative ideas though.

Ive been looking at things like sex swings but we live in an apartment so I don't really know about the room issue. I don't know if any of our doors are strong enough to use the over the door swings either.

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Hmmm. Well, anything can be a sex toy (like a cucumber :mamoru:). It seems you are most open to the idea of bondage. You can start with stockings or a scarf to tie one another up to bed posts or something. Then you can tell if it is your thing. If it does seem like something you might be interested in, you can expand out and buy yourself some better material. It is best to start cheap as things can start to get expensive. However, it does seem your are looking towards bondage. It seems to be where you are comfortable right now, so that would probably be the best place to start.

You could also start incorporating some food (human sundaes are always great). You can also use blindfolds and earplugs or something and do sensation play with hot (warm towel) and cold (ice cubes). You can also use things that stimulate the skin (pinwheel, knife, etc). It really depends on your comfort level.

Oh, and just for help in the future, 'normal sex stuff' is such a terrible thing to say in here :mamoru: For me, normal can be flogging, tying up, petplay, etc. For each person, normal is completely different. The more detail you feel comfortable providing the more assistance we can be. It is difficult though as we do not know your comfort levels nor your limits or interests.

Hope this gives you a starting point :)

6. rebs

rebs shares AIDS OT Supporter

i have handcuffs and blindfolds that i havent used yet :ugh:

Glow in the dark cock rings that she seems to enjoy...

Id love to get one of those triangle pads to make some positions easier, but jesus are they expensive..

7. Cracked

Cracked New Member

cb-6000 :kdubb:

8. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

:rofl: i'm not sure the kdubb smiley goes with that.

9. befriending

befriending New Member

i havent done anything more than use a vibrator during sex. but that in itself is :bowdown: for me

10. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Another vote for vibrating cock ring!

11. negative zero

negative zero New Member

Instead of starting my own thread I thought I would piggy back this one. If Homer minds, I'll delete my post.

I posted in the main forum and got some decent suggestions but wanted to ask again here (never visited this forum) before i order.

Just looking for a first time toy (or two) for the wife. She's never used anything before. Two popular suggestions were:

Rabbit

and

G-gasm delight

Are these ok for "beginners"? I know everyone is different, just looking for opinions.

I also considered a cock ring. theres alot of different ones, can some recommend a particular one or two?

And or course lube. We normally use Astroglide. We've tried some ky stuff and some Wet cherry stuff. Didn't like either of those. Any reason to try something else or just stick with astroglide?

12. Bubba Atlantis

for a nice beginner toy, go with the G-Spot Vibe. It is super cheap (less than $20) and every woman says it is their best toy. Great value and not the slightest bit intimidating (some rabbits can be).

I would never recommend KY. Astroglide is great. Any of the new silicone lubes are nice too. We have a silicone and personally do not care for it. However, each person is different and it comes highly recommended by many.

13. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

14. Bubba Atlantis

15. negative zero

negative zero New Member

So, are the ones I linked above not good ideas?

can you link me to an exact one you recommend?

16. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

I was thinking the same thing, its a butt load of money for a triangle shaped pillow. But from what I've read they're worth it.

Another thing i came across was foot board that attaches to her ankles and you use it to push of off. Seemed like a good idea...anyone ever use one of those?

17. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

We have a really cheap one that I got for free, is there any difference with the more expensive ones?

18. Bubba Atlantis

Nope. I would say go with the cheap one. The only difference would be (maybe) how long the toy lasts.

Sorry, I did not realize it was linked. Yeah, that is the G-Spot one that would be recommended.

or this http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/g-luxe-magenta

Yours looks similar to the one we have though. As you can see, they are under 20 bucks. If you go with AdamandEve, there are tons of 50% off coupons laying around, so it would only be 10 bucks. However, if you have a local shop, all of them carry it for around 15-20. It is always good to try and support your local shop if you can and you do not have to worry about waiting on shipping AND you can see what it looks like, in person, prior to buying it :)

For Eden, this will save you some money 7WM (Partner Code).

19. I always wanted to try a double headed dildo...not sure how open you are to anal play but if you are it could be fun. :naughty:

20. negative zero

negative zero New Member

thanks for the info (and the code) Bubba

How's this for a cock ring?

Link???

Seems pricey but it vibrates so that may be worth it???

21. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

22. LinuxRacr

LinuxRacr New Member

Does it (We-Vibe) work?

23. Bubba Atlantis

I used a cock ring once and did not like the continual vibration. Therefore, I probably would not be the best one to comment on such a thing. My experiences are limited and not positive :mamoru:

24. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Haven't used it enough to say one way or another yet what I think of it, but I think it has more potential than most couples toys.

25. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

Position pillows are great, but they do represent an investment. Lots of women love a simple g-spot style vibe like this.
    For a vibrating cock ring, Cock Commander and Tickling Tongue Ring have both reviewed well.